75. My little Angel

SHIP:
Another Danti/AntiSeptiplier
Sorry I thought the plot fitted well

SUMMARY:
Do you really expect me to write one of these at this point?

I'm very original... Not lels

GENRE:
Eh

EXTRAS:
You're all awesome and keep doing what you're doing and if you're going through a hard time keep going, there's no reason why tomorrow couldn't be the start of something great.

WORDS:
1127

_______________________

"Dark!" A demon's voice giggled and a green-haired male jumped onto the raven-haired demon's back. Dark rolled his eyes trying his hardest not to smile at how cute the youngerdemon was however the smile still came out anyway. "I love your smile Darky," He added happily. Dark chuckled, "You're too cute to be ademon you know that? You should be an angel." Anti laughed loudly at his boyfriend's comment, "Yeah... Fuck off!" He shoved Dark playfully. "Don't push me," The raven-haireddemon said simply before taking Anti's hands and pinning them above his head, "Or else I'll be forced to punish you." The smallerdemon blushed a deep shade of red. "God I love you..." Dark muttered gently kissing the demon's lips.

Flames roared filling Dark's nostrils, he sighed and sat up stretching his arms out. "That bloody dream again!" He groaned rubbing his head. "Why can't I just forget him," He complained slapping himself slightly. He rose from the hard rocky ground which he'd been sleeping on.

Dark's dark wings brushed against his back as if to sooth him. His eyes darted back and forth across the room like every morning hoping that he would wake up next to Anti back on earth and the past 100 years would have just been a bad dream. See, Anti had been taken captive by the Angels whilst they were on earth and brainwashed into thinking he was one of them. Thedemon was never allowed to look in a mirror and lost all his memories of Dark. Angry Dark had gone after the Angels and managed to slaughter one causing him to be banished to Hell.

"DEMONS!" A voice boomed from high above revealing their trainer Felix Kjellberg. The raven-haired male rolled his eyes but listened to what Felix had to say after all he'd been here longer then anyone else, well apart from Satan but nobody had ever seen him.
"TODAY WE WILL PUT YOUR PAST 100 YEAR TRAINING TO THE TEST! YOU ARE VISITING EARTH TO ILLUMINATE ALL THE ANGELS YOU CAN FIND! YOU WILL BE GOING IN SMALL GROUPS!" He announced.

Dark groaned at this, he'd ever really gotten to know any of the other demons he'd been too busy trying to find away to get back to his lover. However he knew his lover had gotten the path to Heaven meanwhile he was stuck in Hell. Felix didn't wait for anyone else's opinion he pulled out a tatty list from his pocket which Dark assumed had all the group names on it.

"HOWEVER YOU MAY JOIN OTHER GROUPS WITH YOUR GROUP!" He added.

This was going to take forever Dark thought to himself. His eyes studied everyone in the room he agonised some of them from the titan era.

"WIISHDIE, AMY NELSON AND MAD CRY."

After a while Dark stopped listening to all the names, he sat down on the ground his legs crossed his mind off in a different world. The flames warmed him as he let his finger trace them.

"AND FINALLY
DARK, VAMPBOWSKI AND LORDDEATH666!" With that Felix left.

A smile crept its way onto the males lips before he cast it off. They'd been his old teammates and supposed friends on Earth he wondered if they remembered him or not. He quickly disbanding the smile from his face.
"Dark!" A bouncy brunet came flying at him and embraced him in a hug. "G-Get off of me Vamp!" He snapped his voice muffled. A tall male pulled Vampbowski away from Dark, "Give him space to breath!" The raven-haired male said nothing but nodded at the at Lorddeath666 or Wade as if thanking him. The brunet hung his head sheepishly and laughed a little. "Sorry Fishback (before ya'll get triggered this was spelt that way on purpose XD)," he flashed him a cheeky smirk.

"Tch whatever," Dark groaned wrapping a hand around the key that hung around his neck, the same key Anti had given him. The other two didn't question they shot him a small look of sympathy before quickly losing it as he sent them a death glare. "So we have to kill our little friends upstairs?" Wade asked pointing to a golden door which was the only part that hadn't been rotted by the flames of hell, behind the door there was a gorgeous spiralling staircase that was said to lead to Heaven not many demons believed that was what was behind the mysterious door however there was no one to ask those who tried to open it vanished in a gleam of golden light.

Vampbowski jumped up and down with a huge smirk on his face causing Dark to know this wasn't going to end well. "No we're not going to Heaven we're paying a visit to the Angels on earth!" The male clapped his hands.

"Shut up!" Dark slapped the back of his head, the cold metal of the key pressed against his skin as he moved his arm back into its normal position, making the male wince from memories.

Wade looked at his friend with a look of worry but didn't question him. He put a hand on the shorter man's shoulder, "You might get to see Anti again." That statement was suppose to be comforting but it felt like someone had drove a flesh blade through his heart.

Felix's eyes darted over to the three of them, "HURRY UP IT'S A ONE WAY TRIP UNTIL YOU KILL ENOUGH ANGELS TO BE WELCOMED BACK LIKE A TRUE DEMON!"

'A true demon eh?' Dark thought to him that didn't sound too bad and he was by far one of the best Demons.

Anti's face appeared in his mind that smile, his vision was blurry he lowered his head and made his way over to a stairway that was brown and breaking.

The staircase to Earth how typical it was rotting just like Earth just like humanity. Was humanity failing as much as it was while he lived there? Or had the inhabitants changed Earth for the better?

"Every Angel I kill I'll think of you and the others who didn't make it!" He vowed to himself.

Finally Dark set one foot on the staircase to Earth. "Home a pen Humanity cattle," He whispered to himself. Pouring the liquid that lay on a table next to the stairs his dark wings vanished.

"Let's go home."

His lover lay ahead, waiting to be found.