157. Marketing

SHIP:
Danti

WARNINGS:
None

EXTRAS:
Lmao I'm away with my family for a bit and it's actually been pretty fun so far

I'm probably gonna write some stuff based around some of the things that have happened because it's been really funny

WORDS:
281 (this is actually alright written)

________________________

Life is a lot like the market and you, yourself, are either the product or the consumer it depends on how lucky you get. Anti happened to be the product. He was always the one left at the back and never anyone's first choice but he adapted to that however everything changed when he met Dark, he happened to be the consumer, and he fell in love.

Dark was kind and caring, he looked after Anti. Anti always worried however when there was a new product up on the market because consumers can often change their mind, swap and abandon their previous products to make room for new ones, and new products can seem shinny and appealing more so than the one you've already had. There can be many reasons why you didn't get that product before maybe it was unavailable or out of stock and immediately Anti, the older product, worried that Dark would swap him in for a new one, a better one.

This worry always seemed to come when he felt happy and at peace. He was a dysfunctional product, missing parts and needed batteries changing a lot, it would be understandable to replace him and he knew that. Anti did love Dark deeply and didn't want to be replaced. He'd finally managed to repair himself and he felt better than ever... but the market was constantly on his mind.

In a way life is a lot like marketing. You've just got to hope your product doesn't get old or the consumer doesn't get bored.