122. Family but not quite

SHIP:
No ship

WARNINGS:
None boi this should be fluffy I hope let's make up for the last oneshot

EXTRAS:
This one is definitely dedicated to my friends and girlfriend

WORDS:
297 (short but sweet)
__________________________
When someone says family you immediately think of the people who raised you, correct? And that of course is your family but sometimes you can't always exactly be open or act like yourself around them sometimes you need to hide important parts about yourself in order to stay a member of that family.

That's why it's always good to have a second family who may not be related to you by blood but may as well be. The people who you feel the most comfortable with, the people who can be open around and say things you maybe couldn't to your own family. Where you can just relax and escape for a few hours. Being apart from this second family is painful and you begin to miss them whilst you are apart and you lose a part of yourself during the time you are away. In this family you have all the essentials; a dad, a wife and a partner.

That's what's amazing because although there is no blood relation and there is always the chance you'll fall apart or lose touch you have this second family who will support you, make you laugh, make you cry but above all else who you love with all your heart and well, you at least hope, love you back. It's something that you never really express to them because well it's sentiment and that's disgusting but sometimes it's nice to know someone cares and loves you.

Family but not quite.