178. The truth can be scary sometimes

SHIP:
Danti

WARNINGS:
None?

EXTRAS:
The challenge is to find out what this oneshot is all about

WORDS:
319 (short and we stan someone who can be more honest in their writing then in real life)

_________________________
Anti had suspected the truth for a long time and he was terrified of it

He'd known for a while but he'd tried to ignore it. Anti was scared even though he knew that in the end it would all be okay. Dark had helped him and had opened Anti up and he was scared because he now felt vulnerable, he'd been honest with Dark about a lot of things including the root of his anxieties and he felt exposed to the world. He knew he could be honest with Dark and honestly he knew Dark would accept him but that didn't stop him being scared. Anti had ignored this part of himself for a long time but Dark helped him act on it, only Dark didn't know the truth behind it even Anti hadn't fully accepted the truth, but once he'd opened this part of himself up he began to feel comfortable and finally feel like himself.

Dark had been so amazing and supportive of Anti thus far and Anti loved him for that he truly was deeply in love with his boyfriend and he didn't want to lose him. He'd began experimenting and letting his true self out and he honestly loved it, he felt at home. The fear was still there though because he knew of the negativity he would also receive and how he'd denied it for so long that he didn't know if it was right to be open about it. He'd grown used to the pain it caused him to ignore it. His heart was pounding in his chest, maybe he could slowly become more open about it. Maybe he could be honest about who he is.

The truth can be scary but it is better to live the truth than to live a lie