35. Tower of Mistakes

SHIP:
Septiplier

SUMMARY:
Mark is watching Jack from afar with his girlfriend, watching the world around him fall apart.

Steven Universe AU

GENRE:
Angst (?)

EXTRAS:
Do you guys want a part 2 to If only. . .

WARNINGS:
Eh

WORDS:

________________________

Maybe you're better off with her
I think she's better for you
I forgot how great it felt to be us
Guess I got carried away

"Why did I let him go," Mark groaned, he watched Jack and his girlfriend fuse together. Their bodies becoming one and their gems form the fusion - Septiishu, they seemed to happy together and perfect for each other. They were building a tower for a reason long forgotten to Mark, he sighed and felt his gem on his chest. Felix was watching with a small frown on his face, feeling bad for his friend.

Septiishu merged gems together perfectly connecting and fixing everything, singing happily to themselves.

Mark remembered what had happened with him and Jack when they fused - Septiplier was made and he was very rough and excitable taking the fixing to far, going to far.

I had to use you to make me feel strong
But I don't care about that now
I see a tower built out of my mistakes
And it all comes crashing down

Maybe he could try talking to him. Mark sat down on the ground as a stone fell behind him. He sighed heavily, feeling sorry for himself.
Felix sat down next to him not saying anything but placed a hand on his shoulder and squeezed it gently.

"I need to make it up to him but how. . . He'll never forgive me. . ." He sighed as he watched Septiishu unfuse and they fell in each other's embrace looking in each other's eyes lovingly.

"He seems happy. . . I don't want to mess it up. . ." Mark sighed and walked away.

Is there something I can doo-oo
Is there something I can doo-oo-oo
Can I make it up to you?