24. Lustiplier

SHIP:
Septiplier

SUMMARY:
Lustiplier is Mark's hungry lustful sexual side and after Jack teases him, he gets a little rough

GENRE:
Light lemon

WARNINGS:
Grinding (do you need a warning for that?)

EXTRAS:
This is a sorry for the last two chapters
Also Lustiplier is my own creation... If you want to use him maybe tag me in the chapters so I can read it? Because I love reading Septiplier oneshots... Obviously

WORDS:
280 (this is really short but I might do a part 2?)
________________________

"Oh~ Mark~"

Jack moaned from the bathroom loudly, he'd locked his boyfriend out of the bathroom so he wouldn't be able to get in and was deliberately moaning loudly to tease him. Mark was pacing back and forth in the room, feeling slightly angry that his boyfriend was doing this to him. He whimpered as another loud moan came from the bathroom, frowning he sat down on the edge of the bed with his growing problem.

"Mark~ Fuck me~"

The Irish male eventually unlocked the door and was greeted by a smirking Mark, well it wasn't really Mark at all, his eyes were a bright pink and his body seemed more muscular. He didn't say a word to Jack instead he pushed him back into the bathroom, pinning him against the wall.

"You've been a naughty boy for me Jackie~"

'Mark' smirked as Jack shivered at his words and looked into his boyfriend's pink eyes and whimpered, "You're not Mark..."
"I'm Lustiplier baby~" Lustiplier smirked kissing Jack deeply and passionately causing Seán to become complete putty in his hands. He began grinding against the green haired male causing moans to escape the Irish male's mouth along with desperate pleads.

"Tonight I'll be doing the teasing~"

"Yes Lustiplier~"