40. Life passes by

SHIP:
Natepat

SUMMARY:
Just life

GENRE:
?

EXTRAS:
I'm like a walrus unicorn (I also got my report... And well... Could have been worse)

Song; 7 Years

WARNINGS:
I'm sorry...

WORDS:

________________________
Once I was seven years old, my mama told me,
"Go make yourself some friends or you'll be lonely."
Once I was seven years old

"My names Nate," The boy smiled looking at the male he'd just knocked over, he held out his hand and giggled happily. Giggling the other boy took his hand and pulled Nate down to the ground with him, "I'm Mat." He smiled. "Well Mat wanna play a game?!" The ebony asked over excited. "YES!!!" The other boy yelled happy.

Those two boys immediately became the best of friends, joint at the hip.

It was a big big world, but we thought we were bigger
Pushing each other to the limits, we were learning quicker
By eleven smoking herb and drinking burning liquor
Never rich so we were out to make that steady figure

"I stole it from my Dad... I don't think he's noticed yet," Mat giggled holding up a can of beer he'd swiped earlier on from his dad. The ebony chuckled, "Then let's do this quickly!" Nate urged Mat onto take a sip, the blond did and screwed up his face in disgust. "It can't be that bad," Nate stated taking a sip from the beer and making the same face, "Okay never mind it is." The two boys hid the beer and got into their sleeping bags talking about anything that came to mind.

"MATHEW! NATHAN! DID YOU TWO MONKEYS STEAL MY BEER?!" Mat's dad yelled chuckling a little.
"Maybe. . ."

Once I was eleven years old, my daddy told me,
"Go get yourself a wife or you'll be lonely."
Once I was eleven years old

"You should think about getting a girlfriend," Nate's mum spoke to the teenage male worried since he's shown no romantic interest with anyone. "Eww! No!" Nate stated, "As long as I've got Mat I don't care about having a girlfriend!" The mother sighed heavily, "You won't be saying that for long. . ."

"Mat any luck with anyone at your school?" Mat's older brother Gavin asked (don't know if Mat actually has a brother but ya know). Mat just shrugged seeming content playing his game waiting for Nate to accept his Skype call. Gavin smirked and elbowed Mat, "You and Nate seem close and closer than most friends. . . You know if you want to get together. . . I'm not against the idea." Mat smiled as Nate picked up the call and looked at his brother as Gavin winked suggestively and left the room.

I always had that dream, like my daddy before me
So I started writing songs, I started writing stories
Something about that glory just always seemed to bore me
'Cause only those I really love will ever really know me

"But that's just a theory! A game theory!" Mat yelled down his camera then turned it off sighing. Nate heard him sigh and turned his head, "Hey what's wrong?" He asked softly and wrapped an arm around him protectively. Mat shrugged, "I don't know. . . I guess I'm just scared. . . I have feelings for someone that I don't understand." "O-Oh. . ." Nate mumbled seeming almost upset, "Maybe you should tell her?" The theorist frowned. "That's the problem it's not a her. . . And what if they reject me!" The musician chuckled and grabbed Mat's shoulders shaking him, "JUST TELL HIM!"