Nikki

" What happened?" I ask looking very confusing at Brie and Bryan.

" I tried-" Bryan says before getting interrupted by Brie.

" I told him, what you should have done a while ago." I knew exactly what she was talking about. My mind starts spinning because I didn't plan on this happening, and I don't know how to fix this.

" Brie, how could you?"

" Look, Nikki, I'm sorry but it had to be done."

" But, it had to be done by me." I say running my hands through my hair, trying to figure out what to do. I take a deep breath again because I can't believe I am in this situation. " I have to do something." I say walking out the restaurant.

By the time I called a car and got to the hotel room, Roman is nowhere to be found. I even tried calling him multiple times but he didn't answer, but then again why would he?

I slide my heels off and dress and find myself putting on a larger t-shirt and one of my black thongs. I guess I just have to wait for him to come back. I mean he has to come back, his belongings are still here.

2 HOURS LATER

I open an eye after I have fallen asleep to feel a bright light on me

I open an eye after I have fallen asleep to feel a bright light on me. Without moving too much I see that Roman stands in front of me going through the drawer. He can keep his balance, so I assume he has consumed more alcohol since leaving dinner.

" Don't even bother to say anything, I am leaving soon." He says closing the drawer and walking back to his suitcase. I sit up, so we could actually have an existing conversation.

" I wish you wouldn't." I say crossing my arms, waiting for him to react.

" Well you don't have a say, Nicole." he says packing up his bathroom utensils. At this point I am not getting anywhere, I walk over to the bathroom hoping it might work. " Please move." He says as he makes his way back to the living room.

" Cmon, Roman you are over reacting." I say as I start to follow him.

He quickly turns around is a second of time. " I am overreacting?" He cries as he backs me to the wall.

" Roman, you are scaring me." I announce as my heart starts beating rapidly. He backs up after seeing the fear in my eyes and take multiple deep breaths, as he tries to calm himself down.

"  You ridicule me for Sasha and Charlotte, but the whole time you were sleeping with Randy."

" Roman, it wasn't like that. "

" Then, How was it, Nicole?" He yells. I knew his level of anger as rises because he only calls me Nicole in extreme situations such as when we make love or an argument.

" It started when John and I broke up, and he was there for me. And one thing turned to another."

" So when we're you going to tell me."

" Tonight, that's why I wanted everything to be perfect."

" Then answer this, have there been a time since you've been together since we officially started dating?" 

I look at Roman not knowing how to answer. " Roman, I am sorry. It happened one-"

" Do you know how stupid I feel right currently? I have been telling all my friends and family how I have the sweetest and supportive girlfriend. But meanwhile, you were probably riding Randy at that exact moment. " He says laughing. " I am such an idiot."

" Roman, your not."

" Well, I must be. I almost lost my best friend due to all of this. He tried to tell me, but no I was so confident that you would never do me wrong. That you were loyal. " He says as grab he close his suitcase. " Now if you excuse me I am going to walk away before saying something I regret, but as of now, I don't think this is going to work. " He then leaves his right-hand open.

" Roman, please don't." I say crying. He just shakes his head. " Fine." I take the ring off my finger and places it in his right hand.

He then walks outs without looking back, and tears start to flow immediately down my face.