Roman

After Nicole and mine somewhat heated argument I found her taking a nap on the living room couch with a bag of popcorn near, which isn't important. But what is important is that it gives me the opportunity to sneak out of the house without her asking me what I am doing. Because being honest I don't truly know what I am doing, I mean Nikki is right Seth and I don't have the same relationship we had months ago but maybe I can still talk some sense for him to leave town.
I find a parking spot not too far from the revolving door of the hospital and once parked I start to make my way there. I don't have anything plan, but maybe I should but as of now the best thing I can do is speak from the heart.
Once entering the room, I don't see Seth, but only Paige on her phone. " Roman?" She says being astonished by my appearance in her room, because of the awkwardness between us.
" Hey, Paige." I say standing at the doorway already regretting my decision to come here.
" Can I help you?" She says putting her phone down giving me her complete attention.
" Uh, actually, yes. Is Seth around?"
"  Umm... yeah. He is downstairs singing me out of here, I am surprised you didn't see him, they are letting me out of the hospital today. I don't know if you heard but Seth and I are moving in together into my apartment until the baby is healthy enough to leave ICU. Then we are moving back to Iowa with him."
" Oh, well congrats but that also the reason I came here. Paige, I know we have our differences but I don't believe you should move in with Seth, and if you want to our more then welcome to stay with Nicole and me."
Paige rolls her eyes at me. " And why do you believe that I shouldn't move in with Seth?"
" I don't know, maybe because your relationship is unstable. Plus Nicole doesn't feel safe with him around."
She squints both eyes of belief of what I just said. " Unstable? Roman, you don't have any right to talk to me about unstable when you and Nicole have the most unstable relationship in Tampa. And also moving in with Seth may not be the safest choice but it's a whole lot better than me living with you two because unlike you two, he never kicked me out when things never went his way. And also if Nicole has a problem with Seth she can tell me herself."
As she finishes those words I hear the annoying sound of Seth's voice feel the room.
" Roman? What are you doing here?" He asks but before I can even answer Paige open her mouth first.
" He was just leaving. Right, Roman?"
" Yea." I say turning around and walking out making my way to the steel door elevator.
"Hey, Roman wait up!" I hear that same annoying voice scream. I turn around and see Seth running behind me. Once he catches me and his breath he says to me " Look, man, I am sorry. I am sorry for everything lying to you and flirting with Nicole. And I wanted to call you and make it right, but I wanted to do it in person. I miss hanging out with you and Deano and I would do anything to get it back. I am not saying you have too, but I am going to be down here for a couple of months and maybe we can hang. Just, please consider it, okay?" He begs of me.

" Yea, Seth, I will think about it." I say as the elevator opens and I step in.

I shouldn't have come.
----
Should Seth get a second chance?