Roman

I am going around talking to our party guess when I feel an anxious tap on my shoulder. I look behind to see Natalya.
" Hey, can I talk to you?"
" Umm, yeah sure."Nattie takes me to the back of the venue, near the kitchen as waiters and waitress continue to bring out the food. " What's up?"
" Nikki... Is discussing the ' D' word upstairs"
" oh she trying to get hot, heavy, and freaking -"
" No, Roman! I mean divorce! You need to talk to her. Like now! I will stall the wedding you deal with her."
I shake my head after truly finding out what's going on. Why can't we just be adults. I run upstairs to Nikki getting ready for our departure as her team does her hair and makeup and Brie talks to her. I am only standing there for a few second before I am recognized by everyone.
" What?" Nikki says looking at me.
" Natalya... said you were doing some pretty serious talking up here."
" Yeah... I was."
" Why... can't you just understand that I am being honest and I don't want to make anyone upset."
" Because we don't have that type of relationship." She then picks up her phone and looks at her clock, before putting it back down." You have 3 seconds to tell me, or everyone downstairs will have waisted there time here today."
" What? That's crazy!"
" 1...2...-"
" It was Dean. I saw him head up stairs with a girl, while the rest of us just stayed downstairs and finish discuss the prank. But I didn't think he would do it in my bed."
" See, that wasn't hard. All you had to do was tell me that earlier and this day could have been completely different. Now, you should probably start getting ready for our departure."