Roman

Nikki and I drive alone to the Arena since Dean and Renee got their on rental this time. Nikki is on her phone reading her fans comment as I drive steadily watching the sun go down.

" Roman, the Bella army is the best. Look at these comments." Before I can even look she takes her phone back. " 'We love you, Nikki! 'And then another one says ' I love watching Birdie grow up, but we miss Brie.' Aren't they sweet?"

" Yep, the sweetest." I say with sarcasm, but she doesn't recognize.

" We should do an Instagram live. Roman do you -"

" No, whenever I road with Truth that all he did. I just wanna drive with my girl alone. But did anybody say anything thing about me?"

" Yes, silly. " She says laughing about how fast my mood changed. " There are actually many, but my favorite one says ' We love Nikki and Roman as a couple, I'm there biggest fan. So can I please be invited to the wedding.' Oh, what should I respond with?"

" How about... No."

" Your such a buzz kill." She says as she jokingly flicks me off with both fingers.

" You'll thank me later. But speaking of the wedding how many people do you want I was thinking like 20-"

" 200?"

" No, that's a lot of people. You don't even know 200 people."

" Yeah,  I do. Plus you can invite 100 and I'll invite 100."

" Fine, who are you inviting?"

" My family, friends, and WWE family, and you can invite your Samoan family and some of the old friends from colleges. "

" Nikki,  I don't even talk to them that much. Plus they are not traveling from the island all the way to the us. "

" Fine, but you have to invite 100 people."

"  I'll do my best. But have you talked to your dad about you down the aisle?"

" No, and I am not going to. Just because he walked Brie doesn't mean he is walking me."

" Who's going to walk you then?"

" I don't my brother, my stepdad, your dad."

" well at least invite him, I never met him."

" No."

" okay, then but that's your choice. "

" and it's a very good one."