Nikki

So we just got to the hotel about 2 hours ago, Brie somehow found this two-story hotel suite ( Which is awesome.)but the best part is Renne is here! She flew in from Las Vegas after doing some work.

)but the best part is Renne is here! She flew in from Las Vegas after doing some work

(Credit to owner.)
I sit on the couch next to Renne and Nia, while Brie and is on the phone with room service ordering massage team to come up here and pamper us. While Naomi, Becky, and Nattie are upstairs probably sorting out their room or something.
" Nikki, what special do you want?" Brie yells from the other room.
" Um... what are they?"
" There's a deluxe and a luxury?"
" What's the differences?"
" I think they same, but Luxury comes with a foot massage and manicure."
" Oh so do that one."
" Okay." Brie goes back on the phone with room service. And I finish my conversation with Nia and Renée.
" I am really happy, you are here!"
" I know! I am too. I wanted to be here for you." Renée says back.
" How many bed room are in here?" Nia ask me. I just shrugs my shoulders.
" I don't know let's ask Brie... Brie!" I yell in a few second she comes around the corner taking a seat next to Nia.
" What's up?"
" How many bedrooms are in here?" Nia repeats
" Um... I think 8 or something like that. I know it's a spare room or two. They were suppose to be Lana and Paige. But Lana is out of country and well we know the other issue when it comes to Paige." I just shake my head to that.
" What about Alexa?"
" She can only make it to the wedding."
" Oh. Well, maybe we could do something with that spear room."
" Like?" I request.
" Like hiring, a bartender/ stripper." I nearly laugh at Nia's request.
" No, way. If I don't want one dancing on me. I don't want one sleeping next door from me."
" Speaking of dancing. I was quite shocked when Dean told me that Roman's bachelor party was in Vegas. It must have taken a lot of convincing you." Renee
" Excuse me?" I ask. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Brie shaking her head at Renne telling her to stop talking. " Wait so everyone knew but me?" I ask looking around.
" I am sorry, Nikki, I thought you knew." Renee says.
" I thought it was for the best that you didn't know." Brie says.
" No, it's wasn't." I say starting to cry. " gosh I feel so stupid-" I just stopping and head to the back.