Nicole

I slide on my house slippers before making my way downstairs to have dinner with my man. I am really excited to just chill with him and have some alone time with him.
" Roman." I yell as I make my way to the kitchen. But I am shocked when I don't see any takeout food on the kitchen island.
" Yeah?" He says as he holds a small fancy white cardboard bag.
" Roman, did you forget the food or something?"
" No, but how about we take a little delay from dinner and do something else?"
" Like?"Instead of answering he passes me the white cardboard bag. " What is this?" I say take it from him.
" I was thinking there is no time better than now... So how about we take a trip to city hall and make it official." I look inside the bag and see two ring boxes made of leather one white and one black.
" Roman, we can't get married now. I don't have my dress, my nor your family is here, plus we already are getting married in August."
" I know, but that can be our ceremony with our family and friends. But I don't think I can spend another day waking up not being married to you. So I say put a dress on, and let's get married. We don't have to tell anyone. And will can get still have the ceremony in August." He says leaving me in complete shock and feeling like I can't say no.
" Okay, let's do it." I say.
" Great, let's get ready. And I will meet you downstairs in 30 minutes. Okay?"
" Okay." I say nodding my head before running upstairs.
-------

Roman and I hold hands as we walk up the steps of Tampa's city hall

Roman and I hold hands as we walk up the steps of Tampa's city hall. The place is pretty empty because nobody gets married at 4 pm on a Thursday afternoon. " Are you sure you want to do this?" I ask Roman as we continue to walk.
" Yes... Of course." He says leading us into the mini chapel.

A priest stands at the from of the room under the curtain

A priest stands at the from of the room under the curtain. " Hi, you must be, Nicole." He says.
" Yes I am, nice to meet you." I say.
" Nice to meet you as well. Your fiancé stopped in here about an hour ago and said he wanted to marry the love of his life."
" Of course, I did." Roman says hugging me from behind. " But let's get started."
" Dearly Beloved, we are gathered here today in the presence of these witnesses, to join Nicole and Roman in matrimony commended to be honorable among all; and therefore is not to be entered into lightly but reverently, passionately, lovingly and solemnly. Into this - these two persons present now come to be joined. If any person can show just cause why they may not be joined together - let them speak now or forever hold their peace." The priest says. Roman and I both look at each other before laughing because nobody is here. " Alright lets get the vows together."
" I, Roman, take you Nicole, to be my wife and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part." Roman saying bringing tears into my eyes, because I never thought we get this moment. Then it's my turn.
I Nicole take you Roman to be my husband. My partner in life and my one true love. I will cherish our union and love you more each day than I did the day before. I will trust you and respect you, laugh with you and cry with you, loving you faithfully through good times and bad, regardless of the obstacles we may face together. I give you my hand, my heart, and my love, from this day forward for as long as we both shall live." I say trying to keep the tears in.
" Beautiful. The rings now." The priest says. Roman gets the rings out and passes my box to me and keeps his ring.
"I Roman give you Nicole this ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you." He says putting the ring on my finger.
"I Nicole give you Roman this ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you." I say as I slide my ring on his finger.
"By the power vested in me by God and the State of Florida I now pronounce you husband and wife. Groom you may now kiss your bride." As directed Roman gives me a long sweet kisses.
" I now present you Mr and Mrs. Reigns." Roman and I kiss one more time before leaving.
" Congrats." The priest yells out before we leave.
" Thank you." I say right before the door closes. Roman and walk down the steps. " I am your wife."
" And I am your husband."