Brie

I know it's not just me but something is not adding up, and I need to get to the bottom of this because neither will Nikki nor Roman.
We are about to leave the photography session, when I see Roman sitting in the car with the door open. He looks busy, but at this point I really think there are more important things in life.
I walk over to him trying to stay clam and not lose my cool on him.
" Hey! The ceremony was beautiful." I say as cheerful as possible.
" Thanks, but it would be even better if the bride was happy." He says scooting over so I can get in. I sit down next to him and closes the door. " What is even going on with her? I am trying my best to get her pregnant... and-"
" Wait what?"
" Isn't she mad at me, because of our pregnancy issue problem?"
"No, Roman. She's mad about Vegas."
" Vegas?" He questions.
" Yea,  she think you cheated on her."Roman roll his eyes in anger.
" No, I didn't. I was the main one stressing not to do anything stupid, why would I do that. Plus I thought we all made it clear it was a prank."
" Then why was there sperm in the bed?
" Sperm in the... oh my gosh!"
" What?"
" I can't say anything."
" What do you mean? Say what, Roman?"
" I really can't say. I don't want to start no drama with any other couples." He then gets out of the limo on other side.
"Other couple? " I ask but he doesn't answer. Then I remember that everyone at his party is married. Did someone cheat? Ugh... what happened in Vegas?