Nikki

We just finished the last family photo with my family and Roman's, and I can truly say I can't wait to hang them up around the house.
Right before we leave the venue, I thank the photographer before she leaves and head inside the female changing room, where I see Brie sitting on her phone.
" Hey, Can you help me take this vail out?" I ask her.
" Yea." She gets out the seat and gently takes it out my hair.
" Thank you."
" No problem," she says placing it on the table." It was nice that Roman's parents end up coming."
" Yea, we didn't even really get a chance to talk about that, since everything went down."
" yea did you guys talk?"
" He tried to. But I just rather do it when it's just us. But Brie, the things he was saying we're unbelievable."
" Like?"
" Claiming I am hiding my feelings. Then he low key bragged about cheating on me in the past and claimed it hard to be faithful to me. Then I asked him not to bring it up, and he told me that it's part of our past. Which I guess is taking a shot at me, because of my past. Then he goes let's just forget about it and move on. It's hard to move on, when we are still dealing with it."
" Yea, that doesn't even sound like him. You guys really need to get this sorted out like... Tonight when you go on your honeymoon."
" No, we have PVP tomorrow night. But we leave on our honeymoon after that. But I don't really want to go. What should I do?"
" Honest opinion. Don't jump ahead of the gun, we are speculating on what we believe happened in Vegas. I think you should just enjoy your one and only wedding, because if we are wrong you are gonna say ' oh, I ruined my own wedding.' and if we are right just say ' Hey, it was fun while it lasted. But in the meantime just have, Nikki."