Roman

I pull up to the house to see Nicole's car trunk open and the front door open as well. Her stuff is in boxes all over the foyer. This is the first time I will be seeing her since I told her to go. I just wanted to keep my distance for the fear of giving in.

I soon hear the sound of heels click against the hardwood floor, carrying a large box making her way to her car.

" Do you want me to take-"

" No!"

She says with an attitude and making her way to the car. I wait for her to come back inside. Once she does I ask her.

" Did you do this all by yourself?"I ask referring to all of the boxes that are in the foyer.

" Yes, Roman. Who else would I call, John?" she says with a sarcastic voice. Before grabbing some more boxes and heading outside. Damn, I feel bad. But don't fall for it... Don't give in.

After grabbing all the boxes from the foyer, she makes her way into the kitchen and I follow her. " Hey, if you want to I can hire some movers to help you move."

" No! I got it."

" Well where are you moving anyway?"

" That's none of your business, Roman." She says grabbing her keys and purse from the counter.

" Well, let me give you some money." I say reaching for my wallet when she then turns around and points her index finger in my face with the look of anger in her eyes.

" Don't Roman, don't sit here and act as you care. I am not leaving you kicked me out!" She yells at me. " So don't reverse it. " She then storms out and slams the door. Leaving the house echoing for a few minutes.