Roman

" I've been overlooked." Nikki says in her promo on smackdown that I watch while laying in bed while drinking a cold one.

" I don't overlook you!" I yell at the television. " I have given you my all, and this is how you repair me," I say throwing a beer bottle at the tv. The bottle breaks and leaves a scratch on the tv. " Shit." I yell trying to see how bad the damage is.
However, a more unexpected thing happen Nikki calls me. I let it a few times before answering. " What!" I say rudely hoping she got the point that I didn't want to see her and just hanged up. But she doesn't she stays on the line.
" Hey, how's Paris?" She asks me. I roll my eyes at the fact that she couldn't even apologize first.
" I didn't go..... it was a couples trip so I give it to my parents instead and agreed to water their plants and take care of their dog."
" Roman, your parents don't have a dog... your drunk, aren't you? I am flying to you right after the-"
" No!"
" No what?"
" No I don't want you here."
" Your just saying that because you are drunk."
" No I am saying this because I have a lot of realization. You use your men to get where you are. Everyone knows that. You used John to get your divas title and used me to get you the smackdown women's championship. Congrats Nicole you finally did it. I want you gone by Friday. Got it!" I say hanging up the phone.