Roman

I am half asleep on the plane that we rented for my Bachlor party when I get a text from Nikki. Nothing serious, just some pictures of her at the bachelorette party with the words " I miss you already." I just smile down at my phone before sending just a simple heart emoji.
" Alright! Boys. We are celebrating my boy, Roman!"Dean says pointing at me before obnoxiously grabbing me from my neck in a friendly way, pointing out that he probably nearly on what may be his fifth shot of straight tequila. " This is last night of freedom, so let's make the most of it."
Everyone else cheer besides Daniel, who just stares at him like he an animal. While I just do a simple smile at the rest of the group. " Alright, Jimmy tell the boys what we have planned."
Jimmy gets up excitingly as he makes his way to the front. " Alright, so we should be landing in about 30 minutes. When we arrive a car should be there waiting for us. It will takes us to the hotel, and then at seven we will have dinner and some other activities. Then we leave out at eight tomorrow morning and we should be at the wedding on time." He ends his sentence laughing as if they were up to no good.
" Activities?" Daniel questions Jimmy." What type of activities?"
" The fun ones." Jey says
The plane gets quite causing Dean to fall asleep and to the USO's to have a conversation among themselves. Daniel gets up and walk towards the restroom, I follow him because this may be my only time to talk to him.
" Hey, Daniel." He looks back at me giving me a somewhat plain face. " What's up, Roman?"
" I am sorry to ask you this, but you being Nikki brothers-in-law and everything would you mind keeping me in check. I don't know what they have planned and I don't want to do anything bad."
Daniel just looks at me, making it impossible to read his face.
" Roman....Do you love Nicole?"
" Yes."
" Then you don't need my guidance. Trust yourself."