Roman

After Nikki told me that Seth showed up to the arena last night to see her, it hasn't sat right with me. I find it super shady that he wouldn't stop by to talk to me or at least even tell me he was there. I normally wouldn't think about it but after the whole Aliyah and Seth problem just stills stick with me.

I grab my towel from the treadmill to wipe the sweat from my face and arms, as I attempt to leave the hotel gym. I grab my phone and headphone to see that I got a text from Nikki:

 I grab my phone and headphone to see that I got a text from Nikki:

I quickly respond so she doesn't get worried.

 I then walk out the gym door and find my way walking into the lobby

I then walk out the gym door and find my way walking into the lobby. I dial Seth number immediately. The phone rings 3 or 4 times before a female voice answers.

" Hey, Roman. It's Paige."

" Oh, hey Paige. Is Seth there?"

" Uh. Yeah."

" Can I talk to him?"

" Yeah, of course. Just give me a second." she says. I hear Paige wake him up, and their background conversation until Seth picks up the phone.

" Hey Reigns." He says with such restlessness.

" Hey, you got a minute to chat?"

" For you? All the time. What's up?"

" Well, Nikki told me that you confronted her yesterday at work before we left, about the baby."

" And?"

" And, I told you not to do that."

" Yeah, I know but I just wanted to give her my condolences."

" I know... I get it. But just don't do that. Did you tell anyone else?"

" Well not technically, but when you told me, Paige, overheard."

" Well, let's just stop it right there. I just that Nikki is really embarrassed by the whole aspect of losing our baby."

" Yeah I get it, I am sorry man. But did she tell about the invite to come here for Christmas?"

" Yeah, I just gotta see what's happening with my ex and the kids. But I'll talk to you later."