Nikki

I am really starting to get worried, I've been calling and texting Roman for hours but there has not been a single response

I am really starting to get worried, I've been calling and texting Roman for hours but there has not been a single response. He said he would be gone for an hour to go to the gym with Dean, but it is now going on 3 hours of him being absent. I went downstairs to see if he was there, but no trace of him.

My mind is having these crazy thoughts. Let's say he is cheating on me, or even worse let say he got in a car accident and got seriously hurt. And I wouldn't be the first to find out because I am not on his emergency contact list. Calm down, Nicole. I tell myself as I walk around our hotel room hopelessly awaiting his return.

Let say I scared him away with the tattoo. I probably did he must think I am crazy or something. I thought it was cute because it shows how much I love him and wants us to work out, it probably scared him away. He is probably never coming back.

I sit back in my chair and start to cry because out of all the circumstances I have come up with not a single one is positive. I then hear the doorknob start to jiggle and began wiping my tears immediately. I don't want him seeing me like this, so I run back into the private bedroom before he can come in.

Once he comes in, I hear him talking to Dean. " Yo, Nikki. You ready to hit the road baby?" He calls out. I come out of the room wiping the last of my tears.

" Where have you been?" I ask him.

" I was... I was... Were you crying?" He asks trying to read my face. But his question starts to make me cry even more. He then opens his arms to give me a hug and I run in without hesitation.

" I thought my tattoo scared you, and you were never coming back."

" Actually, it was quite opposite." Dean says. "Show her man." Dean says hitting Roman arm.

" Stop hitting me. It's still sensitive." He says.

What are they talking about. Roman than opens up his arms even more, and that when I notice the tattoo. My eyes widen when I realize what it's says. In large letter that takes up most of his Inside Bicep on his other arm spell out my name ' Nicole.' In gold in cursive font."

" Roman, that's huge." I say in total and complete shock.

" I don't think we talking about the tattoo anymore." Roman says with biggest smile.

" Does it still hurt?"

" Yea, a little. But I'll be fine to wrestle tonight. But what do you think?"

"Roman, it's beautiful but your insane."

" Well, at least if you too don't work out. Roman can always find another girl with the same name. However your out of luck, Nikki, do you know how it is to find a guy with name that matches ' R.R.'-"

" Dean, start up the car. I am trying to have a conversation with my girl." Roman tells Dean.

" Fine." Dean says before turning to me. " Thanks for the inspiration." Then with without warning he pulls down his pants to show me his new tattoo that was red and said ' R. Y.' For Renee Young. " Do you think she will like it?" Dean ask.

" Uh Yes... she will love it." I say.

" Now get out!" Roman yells at Dean with a playful tone. Once Dean leaves Roman turns around and whispers in my ear " Just like this tattoo, your stuck with me."