Nikki

Roman and I are having a delightful conversation when I see Brie and Daniel coming up, and right behind them is Paige and Seth.

(photo credit to owner

(photo credit to owner.)
" Hi Roman." Brie says as she gives him a hug before sitting down next to Daniel and Roman. " Hi Nicole, I see your head heal."
" Yea it did Brie, you can't do that much damage."
" Oh, okay well that's your opinion." Brie says not giving me any eye contact.
" What are you even fighting about." Daniel says. But before Brie can even answer I answer.
" Stay out of it, Daniel."
" Don't tell my husband to stay out it, Nicole." Brie yells at me drawing some attention.
" Alright, let's calm down." Seth says as he stands up to block me and Brie from seeing each other.
" No, Seth you are part of the problem as well." Brie shouts out.
" Oh my gosh, Brie stop."
" What exactly is the problem?" Paige asked as she stands next to Seth.
I know Brie will be happy to answer this, but now is not the time to. I get her attention slowly shaking my head begging her not to say or do anything. But she doesn't care.
" Seth is being Nicole sperm donor." The second those words leave her mouth I look up at Roman. He doesn't look angry but even worse disappointed. After a few seconds, he gets up and leaves the room.
------------------
After the ceremony, I find myself at the rooftop lounge of the hotel. I figured Roman would there and I was right.
" Hey." I say taking a seat next to him on the large red couch. He just looks at me and doesn't say anything." Hey, I am really sorry about what happened back there, it was never my intention for you to find out that way. "
" Nicole, I already knew." He quietly says. " Seth told me."
" Then why did you leave if you already knew?"
" Because I wanted you to confess to me about what you did. I didn't want Brie or Seth to tell me I wanted you to do it."
" I know Roman, and I will be forever sorry that I put you through that. I my only excuse-"
" You don't get an excuse!" He yells at me." When you and I got married you said for better or for worse. And me not being able to give you kids were for worse. But me being me I wanted to make things better and I wanted to give you kids. So I booked the risky surgery knowing that I would do anything and everything in my power to give you one. Only to find out you went behind my back."
" Wait Roman you had the surgery?"
" Yes, but I don't think I wanna even have kids with you.... I don't even wanna be with you." He then gets up and leaves me alone.