Nikki

I sit in the cushioned chair besides Paige's white hospital bed. I've been here for almost 30 minutes, but she has been sleep the entire time, which makes it pretty quite and lonely, besides a few nurse that stopped by. Roman decided to go in the car, because he feels like this a more personal moment. But in the meantime I have been on my phone, booking Roman and my flights for Friday morning.
" You came?" I hear a soft whisper says that belong to Paige. I get up eagerly but slowly as I stand up to be by her bedside.
" Of course." I say as I become a little emotional, because even though Paige has hurt me I still care for her. " Are you okay? What even happened?"
" I don't know... I remember blacking out in my apartment and then I woke up hear." She then feels her stomach and a look of panic overcomes her." my baby?"
" The baby is fine. The nurse told me they did a emergency C- section. But Paige what happened you were only like 4 months."
" Well, not exactly. I was six months. I guess I didn't know I was pregnant before. So Roman had no chance of being its father." I just smile gracefully as she brought that disturbing topic up. " But do you know where the baby is now... or really anything about it?"
" The nurse just said ICU and you can visit her in the morning. And for you to try and get some rest."
" No... I have to go." Paige says trying to get up. But I gently push her down. " C'mon Nikki, I have to go see my baby. And I need to go home."
" Um no. You just had a baby... emergency c section to mention. But I'll make you deal... I will go to your apartment and grab what ever it is you need and I will drop it off for you in the morning."
" Fine, but I wanna see my baby first thing in the morning."
" Okay, and I will make sure of it. Now, before I go is there anyone I should contact... like the baby father's?"
" Yes, go ahead and call Seth."
" Yea totally." I say trying to hide the fact that I didn't wanna talk to Seth. " I will call him tonight ." I say looking around to see the hallway are nearly empty. " But I have to go soon, visiting hours will be over soon."
" Alright, thanks for coming."
" No problem."