Roman

This is Nikki and mine third day back on the road, as we try and get back into our normal routine. But for some of us, it's been harder to get back into a normal routine. Nikki is gradually starting to each again, she normally eats one small meal a day, which isn't healthy because of how active she is. Speaking of active we are very active. If you know what I mean. Ever since we lost the baby, we have sex multiple times a day ( which I'm not complaining about) but it's become an obsession for Nikki. As if she is trying to replace what she lost.

I walk out of catering to see Nikki talking to Natalya

I walk out of catering to see Nikki talking to Natalya. Nikki back is facing toward me as her Natalya shares a laugh.

" Oh, hey, Roman." Natalya says. Nikki then turns back around and gets outs of the foldable chair, and gives me a side hug. I then put my head down to kiss her on her red lips. " I let you two have some alone time." She says as walks away.

" Hey, baby." I say as I pick her up like a child and walk in the away.

" Hey." She says as she kisses me. " There is a room in the room in the back, with a partial day bed. Wouldn't it be fun if we could have some fun in there? Plus it will be even better because just like the old day we will sneak around. " She tells me. A brief smile comes over my face. She then unexpectedly puts my hand up her top and I feel her hard nipple. " We can even role play." She says with a naughty smile. I never saw this side of her before.

" I can't believe I am saying." I whisper. " But no."

" Why?"

" Because Nikki this is our place of employment. And we have to work professionally. Plus Nikki we had sex 13 times in the last 4 days."

" And?"

" And you are putting too much stress on yourself. You are trying too hard to get pregnant again, but Nikki that's not going to happen. Because of the way you are living you barely eat and all we do is have sex. I just wanna have dinner with my beautiful fiancee. Is that too much to ask?