Roman

After Nikki leaves the room I put my bowl of ice cream down an run after her. I catch up to her right before she reaches the guest room, and I wrap my arms around. " Get off! Get off!" She yells at me, but I am not listening. I bring her back to the master bedroom and lock the door.  " Roman, let me out!" She yells at me.

" No." I say back as I finish wiping her tears. " I can't do this anymore. I don't know how much of this relationship is left or how much I can save but we are figuring out this tonight, and I don't care how long it takes. Because I can't deal with the drama anymore. I just want a normal relationship, and this is not it."

" So what do you propose?"

" Let's just make a clean slate."

" That's easier said then done. After everything you have done."

" DAMN IT, Nicole!" I yell. she stops talking after I yell. " I get that I did a lot of things in this relationship, but you are no saint either. You have been with John, Randy, Dolph, Tom, and me. And someone how that drama stills follows you around.  I don't see Charlotte or Sasha following me around or still creating drama."

" Well, Aliyah is because you spent our engagement night with her and I also didn't sleep with Tom."

" But we didn't have sex. She kissed me And I told her to back up. That's all because I am in love with you.  And it was hard not to go any further with Carmella because I was still stuck on you. And that's not fair. Because you were seeing other people as well. And I don't know how much I can apologize Nikki, about the whole Seth thing, but I will never stop being sorry. I just things to go back to normal between us." She then just looks at me. " Look Nikki I am sorry to do this to you but I need you to make a choice. If you walk out tonight... It's over between us.  Like I can't deal with going back and foward between you and I. Because it's not fair to me, you, or the kids. Or let's have a clean slate, because we both made mistakes and we can start over. We can be engaged again and sleep in the same bed. But we cannot keep living like this.  So I need you to make a choice... like right now. So what's it going to be?