Nikki

The girls and I sit at one of the tables in catering while we watch a muted match of AJ styles vs Dean Ambrose.
" Ambrose is definitely the hottest out of the 3." Carmella says talking about the shield.

" uh no, Seth is." Becky says. " I am sure if you were to give a survey out to ask who's the hottest member of the shield is, everyone but you and Nikki will pick Rollins because Nikki is dating Reigns."

I then feel everyone look at me expecting a smile, but I just stay stoned face while trying to hide my emotion. " You still haven't talked to him?"
Natalya asks as she hugs me from behind.

" No, I haven't. I am getting concerned because it's been almost a week. I feel horrible but I just feel like this championship is more important than a vacation."

" Well, I think in his eyes it seems like you are saying that this championship is more important than your relationship." Naomi says.

" I know, and I hate that."

" Where is he now?" Becky asks.

" He left for Paris without me. He claimed the tickets were non refundable."

"Well, who else did he bring if it was a couples vacation?" Natalya Asks.

" I don't know that's the part that scares me, because when Roman get mad he gets reckless. Let's say he brought another girl with me.... I should call him." I say but before I can even get up I realize that's it my turn to get on stage. I watch Alexa through the monitor challenging for her smack down women's championships.
Without my music I grab a mic and suck up my emotions before heading out. " Alexa Bliss!" I say on the mic as the crowd reacts to my decision to challenge her. " ever since I have returned from my injury I have been overlooked. I have been overlooked by you, the so call champion. I have been over looked by the WWE universe, but most of all I have been over looked by the girls in the back. Everyone wants to call themselves a queen, a princess, or a boss. But we all know it damn time for Nikki Bella to get her title back. And as far as I'm concerned you're the only person stopping me from getting it."
" Nikki! I know how it feels to be overlooked trust me I hear the height jokes all the time. But that does not give you the opportunity to win this title. You have to earn. And you claim to be overlooked by the girls in the back. So why don't we call them out and tonight the winner of a battle royal will face me at Wrestle Mania." The crowd starts to go crazy as Alexa bliss music starts to place.