Nikki

Roman and I wake up in our comfortable bed covered in our silky off white color blanket. Yesterday, took a major turn after Roman told me that we were suspended. I knew there would be some consequences but I through maybe a fine of a few thousand.

I feel his hand slowly rise from smooth feet all the way to my upper thigh. " Hey, are you up?" He asks. I slowly turn over to show that I am and stare at him, with a blank face. " Do you wanna grab some breakfast? That new pancakes house just opened up."I shake my head no, and just put my pillow over my head. " Nikki, Baby, how many times do I have to say I am sorry."

I just ignore him and get out of bed. And make my way to the bathroom, so I don't have to be bothered with him.

I lock the door the second I get in there, thinking about yesterday

I lock the door the second I get in there, thinking about yesterday. But gets interrupted when I hear knocking on the door. " Go Away, Roman!" I yell at him, which is the first thing I said to him in the last 12 hours.

" Cmon, Nikki, what can I do for you to forgive me?"

" At this moment, go away."

" Fine, I am going to grab breakfast, and I will bring you back something as well." He says.

I wait a few seconds until I hear the door close, to come out. I stand on my tippy's toes and look out the upstairs bedroom window to see his black SUV pull out of our wide and long driveway.

After taking my shower, I go downstairs to my office so I can finish some business up, I mean I mind will make this off-time useful.

Suddenly my phone rings, I look down at the caller ID and recognize it's the security office of our gated community

Suddenly my phone rings, I look down at the caller ID and recognize it's the security office of our gated community.  " Hello?"

" Hi, is this Nikki?"

" Yes."

" Well this is Security Guard Micheal here, and we have a gentleman trying to drop off a package for you. Should we accept him or decline him?"

" Umm... Go ahead and accept him."

" Will do Ma'am" He then hangs up the phone.

About 5 minutes later I hear the doorbell ring, I stop typing and make my way to the front door. " I'm coming." I yell as I get closer to the door. I see a tall figured man standing between me and the door. I open the door to see who it is. " What are you doing here?" I ask....