Roman

Nikki has not let go or left sight of me since I told her Randy and I were starting a feud tonight. I know she is extremely worried about it because our feud is real, but she needs to calm down.

 I know she is extremely worried about it because our feud is real, but she needs to calm down

I am doing my last minute rituals when I see Nikki appear at the side of me. She is dress in her normal clothes since she already wrestled tonight. I feel her slow touch my arm with her index finger from top to bottom. " I am fine." I say look her into her beautiful brown eyes.

" Roman?" She says questioning my words. I mean she is right I don't like Randy, but at least I get paid to beat the crap out of him.

" Nikki, baby I am fine. Now go watch me whop some ass on one of the monitors. Okay?"

" Fine." She says looking up at me. Before I go I give her a quick kiss and then I watch her walk off.

I walk directly into the ring without doing any of my normal entrance and directly go the mic

I walk directly into the ring without doing any of my normal entrance and directly go the mic. " It's time to get to business." I say. The whole WWE Universe start to chants various things. " Everyone wants to know what happened with me and Randy backstage but the truth of the matter is the viper got his ass kicked by the big dog." I confess.  I took a long break to capture the rare cheers that I was receiving until I hear the voice of Randy down by the ramp.

"ROMAN! ROMAN! how dear you lie to the fans?" He says looking directly at me, and then turns to the WWE Universe. " Lady and Gentlemen, boys and girls, I apologize for Roman lying to you, some people are just too afraid to admit to defeat."

" Is that what the makeup team told you, as they were trying to cover up the two black eyes I gave you?"

" Oh, you got jokes." He then takes a long moment to paise." Well, how about this joke, you me right here right now falls count anywhere?" He says I see fans all around the arena starting to cheer.

" Let's go." I say standing in the fighting position. Randy runs right before he gets into the ring, then stops.

" I am not fighting you tonight, Roman you are not even a fair competition. I've been here for almost 20 years and you not even 10 years. So let me know when you finally grow a pair." He says laughing the. Start to turn around.

I just laugh at his comment, I then quickly jump in front of him giving him a Superman punch. I start to laugh smile when I here Micheal Cole yell " Superman Punch." Then I just walk up the ramp  leaving Randy on the ground.