Nikki

I look in the mirror one last time before going to get the doorbell that has just rung

I look in the mirror one last time before going to get the doorbell that has just rung. I am excited about this date this is like the first guy I have a date with that not is not in the company in the last seven years. But don't get me wrong just because he isn't in wrestling he is still a pretty big deal in the football  world. His name is Jimmy Garoppolo and he plays for the San Francisco 49ers. I meet him when WWE did a field day with the 49ers a few years ago, we had good chemistry but I was still with John. But I don't see what's stopping me now.
" Hi!" I say as I open the door to let him. Once he is inside we give each other a mutual hug before we walking to the dinning room.
" Wow, this house is beautiful." He whispers to himself.
" Thanks. This actually my friends house I am just staying with her. But how was your flight?"
" It was cool. I land about 9 this morning did some Media checked into my hotel and then made my way over here."
" You had a busy day. ...Do you want some wine?"
" Yeah sure. I hope you don't mind me asking you but why did you cancel our reservation?"
" Because my ex has kids and I was really close to them. And he has not told them that we have broken up and I didn't them to find out through Media when the press post about our date. So I said why not have it here, plus it's more private and I simple. The food should be here soon."
" Oh okay, so are you and him officially over just a break?"
" I think officially over, I just don't think we are meant to be together."
" Oh I was scared I was a someone nightstand." He says then we both start to laugh but him more aggressively.
" So what do you see in your future?"
" Do you mean like football-wise or family?"
" Family."
" Well, football is my priority right now. So I probably won't be thinking about family until another 3 or 4 years."
" Oh okay. That makes sense because your only 28. Speaking of age do you care that I am 33?"
" No, that's fine. I like older women anyway."
" So how do you feel about kids?"
" It's funny you say that because I think about that a lot. There are times when that sounds great and there times when it's not so great. But if I do have kids I would want their mother to be a stay at home mom." He says. Literally, everything this guy said is a red flag." Hey, is there a restroom I can use?"
" Yea, three doors down on the right." As I finish say that I hear the doorbell ring." Oh must be the food I say. I grab my purse to get them a tip from the delivery and then we can eat but I am surprised by who I see." What are you doing here?"