Nikki

I dry my hair with the hotel hairdryer and wrap my body in my comfortable pink silk robe before I head out to the room after my shower.
Roman lays in bed on his phone as the television show recaps from sports earlier in the day. " Who are you texting?" I ask as I go through my suitcase to find actually clothing.

" Just Jojo.  She said hi and she misses you."

" Tell her I said hi." I say as I close up my suitcase and head back into the bathroom to finish my nightly routine. I soon see Roman appear by the door frame with the phone in his hand. He is really starting to make me angry, he is the one that kicked me out and he is telling me things like Jojo misses me, like I miss her too. She became a huge part of my life.

" What are you doing?" He asks me as he tries to slowly and secretly wrap his arms around my waist, and leave his head on my shoulder

" I am just posting a good night selfie on Instagram." I tell him as I slightly nudge him off me, and leave the bathroom, but unsurprisingly he follows me. " Hey, I think I am going to sleep on the sofa tonight." I just don't wanna sleep with him tonight, because I can feel the sexual tension, but I just don't wanna get in bed with him so quickly.

" No." He blurts out. " I will sleep on the sofa tonight, you take the king-size bed."

" No, Roman. This is your room, I will sleep on the sofa." but I can't move because he grabs my arms.

" But I wouldn't feel right knowing that you were sleeping on the sofa, while I was on a comfortable king-size bed."

" Alright, thank you." I say I get under the covers of the bed.

" But Nikki I have two questions for you. "

" Yeah, what's up?"

" Do you wanna ride with me tomorrow morning?"

" Yeah, but Becky has to come. I don't want her riding alone."

" Okay. And what are we doing?"

" Well I am about to go to sleep I am-"

" No, Nikki! I mean what is happening between us? I don't know what unofficially dating is or mean." He says walking closer to me. " And I don't know how to act around you. You literally nudge me in the bathroom. Which is something most couples don't do."

" Like I said last night Roman, I miss you. But I am not going to jump in bed with you so fast, because that is all we do. We fight... Have Makeup sex... And repeat. And I am so over it. I wanna deal with our issue first, and trust me we have a lot. And I am not doing this to be mean, I am doing this because I love you. And even if you don't wanna admit our relationship is toxic, and I wanna do everything in my power to fix us."

" Well what do you propose?" He asks me as he looks into my eyes.

" I feel like we need a middle person."

" So someone like a therapist, that won't be biased?"

" Yeah, that sounds nice."

" Okay, if you want a therapist I will book one first thing in the morning." He says. " I wanna show you I can change and that I love you."