Nikki

" You Guys! OMG! He is such a gentleman." I hear Carmella go on about her past few dates with Roman, as we get dress in the locker room. " So he took me to this sushi place last night, and I was so impressed by how fancy the place was."It's as if she have no regards, I mean seriously we broke up like less than 2 weeks ago.

Naomi sees me side-eye her so many times, she then comes cover to try and distract me. " Hey, are you okay?" She ask.

" No." I say unexpectedly starting to cry. " Don't make it look like I am crying." I tell her. She shakes her head okay.

" Let's talk somewhere else." She says, I agree with her and we move out into the empty hallway. " So what's going on."

" I am just so mad." I say starting to control and wipes the tears.

" About Roman?"

" No, just about everything. I mean after he figured out he was wrong about the whole Seth thing he didn't even try and win me back."

" Well, would you have taken him back."

" I don't know... But an effort would be nice. And I am not even mad at Carmella, but why would he date someone who is literally a co-worker. "

" Girl, I know. I can't even hear her talk about their dates anymore, it makes me so sick."

" And what sucks the most in the house. Like half of what I own and need is in that house. And I don't wanna ask him for the key back, because it is super awkward. "

" So where are you staying now?"

" So remember when Roman and I broke up, and I bought that house in Arizona?"

" Yeah, what's the problem?"

" He owns that house too because right before we broke up he bought it from me. So it's like I suck whenever I go with him."

" Oh I did not know that. Well, how about this, Jimmy and I just bought us a house back in Orlando, how about you stay with us?"

" Really?"

" Yeah, and I promise Roman name is nowhere on the lease. Plus if it will be easier to move your things from Tampa to Orlando then all the way to Tampa to Arizona."

" Oh my Gosh! Your the best." I say hugging Naomi.

" No, problem. But you have to ask him back for the key. I want you back on your feet and being independent because Nikki Bella doesn't  need any man."
The two of us share a laugh as we walk down the hallways.