Nikki

I am sitting on the bed in Nia's guest bedroom when I hear a knock on the door. " Come in." I say put my phone on the sheets.
" Hey." Nia says coming into my room and sitting on the other side of the bed. " I just wanted to let you know that I was about to leave for Raw, but how did everything with Roman go. Was it weird?"

" Well, I tried to ignore him

" Well, I tried to ignore him. But he pulled me over and wanted to talk. Which got absolutely no where. I just don't know how to act towards him."

" Well, do you still love him?"

" Yea, I guess I do. I mean I have told him secrets that have not even told Brie before. Because how much I trusted him."

" Well, I see what you mean. But what do you think this problem can be fixed."

" I don't even see a problem. Roman is mad because I got a push, and he didn't. And he needs to understand that I am not picking my career over him. All I wanted him to do was reschedule."

" Well, maybe he just feels like that because-"

" No, I Roman is mad at me because he is guilty. He feels guilty for almost knocking up Paige, he feels guilty for still being in love with Galina, and most of all he feels guilty about me losing the baby. But the thing is I was not that angry about all that until he kicked me out. Then he tries and makes me the villain by acting like he still cares and offering money."

" Well, I don't think he is acting Nicole, I think he loves you and cares for you."

" Nia, if he loved me he would be calling me non stop begging for me to come back. Or even better he wouldn't have let me walk out that door... But we can talk later. I have a date later tonight."