Nikki

After getting off the with Roman, I hear a knock at the door. I wipe my tears before blurting out " Come in!"
I see the door knob attempt to open, but resist to move. " It's locked." By the voice I can tell it's Naomi. I get out the bed and unlock the door. As soon as she sees me she gives me a hug. " Hey, I heard what happened. And I wanted to check on you. Is everything okay?"
" Yea. I just felt betrayed because literally, everyone knew that Roman's party was in Vegas except me... And I wouldn't be so angry if he told me upfront. " I see a look of guilt express on her face as she looks down at her shoes. Ugh... I didn't mean to make her feel bad." But it's fine. We talked and he on his way back now, He just need to send me his flight information."
" Well, I am Glad you all have it all sorted out. Now let's go downstairs, and enjoy the rest of the night."
———————————————————-
After four rounds of charades and too many glasses of wine, the night goes by in a blur and all my worries are gone. Nattie stands in front of the group trying to do her impressions of what I believe to be Elvis, but I am too drunk to even know.
" Somebody from Grease!" Brie yells out trying to guess.
" David Bowie!" Becky shouts out.
" Elvis!" I finally guess.
" That's correct." Nattie says smiling at me.
" You need to learn how to move your hips." Nia says. " That was nothing close to Elvis."
The whole group starts to laugh.
" Hey, let's take a break. I wanna see if Roman texted me his flight information."
" You don't feel bad for making, him come back?" Brie ask.
" No."
I get my phone from the table only to see a bunch of DM notifications for my accounts. " What the heck?" I whisper to myself. I click on the first one to see it captioned. ' We love you Nicole. Be strong.' Underneath is a video. I click on it to see a group of guys at a club, until I notice that the group of guys include my husband and brother-in-law.  It appears Roman is in the middle of talking already and maybe a drink away from blacking out. What is going on? I click play on the video.
" I don't need someone to weigh me down. I need someone to build my brand. You don't control me, I can do what I want. I can see who I want, be who I want, and can spend my time wherever I want. So before you walk down that aisle tomorrow you need to understand Ms. Bella. I am a grown man, and I can do whatever I want."
My face go blank because I have two many emotions going on right now, I can't even think. When I look up I see all the girls looking at me. I don't know what else to say other then. " I have to handle this. I am going to Vegas. Who's coming?"
——-