Chapter 151

Link, without any elegance whatsoever, had traveled through the Lizalfos camp and up an unnamed mountain in order to obtain his final tower. As for me, I was the one to take care of the rest Lizalfos at the camp. When all was said and done, Lanayru Tower glowed a brilliant blue. However, it took longer for him to come down from the tower. Mainly because he was talking to a specific Zora up there, practically begging for his assistance and to find Prince Sidon.

For a small while, I have been abstinent from going to see him. It made it easier if everyone forgot who I was, thinking I was of this era rather than them thinking I was over a hundred years old. That definitely would help. However, Sidon was smart. He would figure it out and then I wouldn't know what I would do... I broke our promise, so what was I supposed to say? I was building up courage to tell Link that I was just going to wait in Hateno as he dealt with Divine Beast Vah Ruta. So when he met me at the fork in the road, I told him just that. "Link?" He hummed, letting me to continue. I took a deep breath, before yelling out, "I don't want to go to Zora's Domain with you!" Link raised an eyebrow, before I scrabbled all my thoughts together into an incoherent cluster, "Well, it's going to be dangerous, and I don't want you focusing on protecting me or anything like that! Besides, you told me yourself I'm not allowed in another Divine Beast again, so I don't think it is very practical that I, you know... go... with you... to Zora's Domain."

"What's the real reason you don't want to go?"

"That is the real reason!" Honestly, that was a lie. I didn't even know why I didn't want to go. I could pinpoint the cause being Sidon, but what about Sidon? I'm sure he could understand my plight and act accordingly, right? Right? Wrong. Something inside of me was begging to not go see him, because something very awkward was going to happen.

"I don't believe you. You're coming." He answered, before approaching Soh Kofi Shrine in order to conquer it. As I threw a tantrum all by myself, Link climbed up the slippery slope, before a Zora helped him up. Her name was Torfeau.

"Oh, my, how wonderful! You are a Hylian, yes?" She questioned, as Link answered with a swift yes. "Perfect! It must be my lucky day! Oh... I apologize for calling out to you so suddenly. I am Torfeau of the Zora. I have been searching for a Hylian like you for a long time! My home, Zora's Domain, is in terrible danger. That is why Prince Sidon sent me in search of a strong Hylian warrior." The blond asked the woman where this Prince Sidon was, "Prince Sidon is waiting on Inogo Bridge. Would you please talk to the prince and perhaps save us all? We would be ever so grateful!"

Link entered the shrine, conquering it quickly, before running back to my figure. He ushed me to follow, but I just couldn't. "Come on, let's go." Link spoke calmly; however, I still wouldn't come with him. His patience waned so much that he took me by the collar of my shirt before pulling me along.

"NO! NO! I DON'T WANT TO GO!!"

"What is your problem?! Why do you not want to come?!!" Before I could even begin to say absolutely anything of worth, another voice jumped into the conversation, cutting it off entirely.

"Say, hey there! Young ones! Up top, above you!" Link and I stared up the Zora architecture. A large, red figure was above us, before he jumped down. The ground rumbled upon the landing. As he rose, Link and I couldn't help but stare. 'He really has... grown...' I thought, as the Zora Prince continued, "Pardon the entrance, but you're Hylians, aren't you? I was hoping perhaps you'd have a moment to talk... Aha! Hylians! Yes, I knew it! Oh, pardon me... I'm Sidon, the Zora Prince! And what is your names? Go on, please tell me!"

"Link."

"Link? Your name is Link?! What a fantastic name! Hmm, though I cannot shake the feeling that I have heard it somewhere before... And how about the girl beside you." I was frozen. Why? That I don't really know. It could have been fear, or awe. Either way, Link opted to answer for me.