Kiss Scene [Burrens]

"I'm telling you, you won't like it." Aaron warned.

"Psh. I'll be fine. Put it in" John insisted. Aaron rolled his eyes but complied and put the disc in before pressing play. He then walked back to the couch and cuddled into John. While no one would've expected it, Aaron was actually quite the cuddler.

"So babe, why wouldn't I like a movie that has your beautiful face in it?" John asked, wrapping an arm Aaron. Aaron rolled his eyes again at his question.

"There's a kiss scene and with your jealousy..."

"Hey! I do not get jealous easily!"

Aaron snorted.

"It's true!"

"Whatever love. Let's just watch the movie."

One hour in and the kiss scene came up. John tightened his hold on Aaron as he watched his costar practically shoved his tongue down Aaron's throat. His nose wrinkled in disgust as the kiss turned into a full blown make out session. Finally he couldn't stand it anymore and chucked popcorn at the TV.

"Okay! We get it!" He screeched and threw more popcorn much to Aaron's amusement.

"Don't get jealous huh." He said with a shit eating grin.

"The dude was making out with you! We barely do that!" He pouted.

Aaron sat up and climbed into John's lap, wrapping his arms around his neck.

"You know, if you want to make out you just have to ask."

John swallowed thickly as Aaron's warm breath fanned over his face. Unable to resist anymore, he leaned up and kissed Aaron passionately.

Let's just say they didn't watch the rest of the movie.