Scary Movies [Burrfayette]

Aaron glanced back at his boyfriend who was lounging on the couch, staring at him.

"Why are we watching this? Do we have to?" He asked, in almost a whine. Lafayette grinned.

"But of course we do!" He said cheerfully. "It's almost Halloween!"

Aaron groaned before putting the disc of IT in. He swallowed nervously before walking over to Lafayette and snuggling close to him. He was not looking forward to this. He absloutely hated horror movie. But Lafayette had been looking forward to this, so he would watch it.

---

Not even half way through the movie and Aaron was regretting his entire life. He flinched when Pennywise jumped out, terrorizing those poor kids. He let out a tiny whimper and clung to Lafayette.

Little did he know was that Lafayette knew of his fear of horror movies and planned this. Lafayette looked down at Aaron's huddled figure and cooed softly.

"It's fine love." He said, nuzzling his boyfriend. Aaron didn't answer, only clung to him more tightly.

---

By the end of the movie, Aaron was far too terrified to sleep. He held onto Lafayette as tightly as he could, refusing to let the other man out of his sights. When he heard him chuckle, he glared at him.

"You planned this didn't you." He accused.

Lafayette looked at him innocently.

"I don't know what you mean."