Storm [Hamlaf]

Thunder crackled in the distance and lightening struck. Alexander, huddled under a soft comforter, whimpered. He hated storms. Especially ones with thunder and loud winds. The sound of branches and various other things being thrown about reminded him of the huge hurricane that struck his home, devastating it.

Thunder boomed and more whimpers escaped his mouth. Alexander couldn't help but feel disgusted with himself. The hurricane had happened when he was seventeen. He was twenty six now, it's been nine years, yet he still was affected by storms.

He should be over this by now dammit!

"Alexander?" A voice with a french accent called. Alexander tensed. He didn't want his lover to see him like this. He didn't want him to see him so weak. He let out shriek when the comforter was pulled away from his head.

He looked up with teary, scared eyes at the handsome face of Lafayette. His lover's face widened with alarm once he took in the look on Alexander's face.

"Mon coeur..." He said, dropping down and pulling Alexander into a hug.

Another crack of lightening hit down, causing the room to light up and Alexander whimpered, clutching onto Lafayette's shirt.

Lafayette cooed in his ear and whispered sweet nothings.

"It's gonna be alright love. I'm here with you." Lafayette murmured. Alexander whimpered again and buried his face in his chest.

The two stayed together for the rest of the storm, finding comfort in each other's presence and warmth.