Binder [Jeffmads]

Thomas was sorting through James' laundry when he found it. Lying among his clothes was a plain black binder. Thomas wasn't upset per se at the fact that his boyfriend of two months was trans. No. He was more upset at the fact that James felt the need to hid this fact from him.

He picked up the binder and walked to the kitchen where James was typing away on his computer. He walked up behind and placed a kiss on his neck.

"Hey babe." He said. James turned and smiled softly, before his eyes widened in horror when he saw what Thomas was holding.

"T-Thomas I-"

"It's fine James." Thomas interrupted, a gentle look in his eyes. "I just wish you told me."

James looked away guitily, so Thomas placed a kiss on his cheek.

"It's cool, really babe I promise." He reassured.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier but I-"

"You don't have to explain James." Thomas said, once again interrupting his boyfriend. "So uh, can I ask some questions?"

James blinked. "Sure." He said, sounding surprised.

"So, um, how long can you wear it?" Thomas asked. He didn't want James to accidently hurting himself.

James smiled softly. "Six to eight hours."

Thomas nodded, absorbing the information. "Are there times when you shouldn't be wearing it?"

"When I sleep and uh... when I'm sick."

They continued to talk for awhile, and Thomas was very happy because it was clear that James had done research into this.

"Thanks for answering all my questions James." He said.

James smiled. "It wasn't a problem."

Thomas leaned over and kissed his boyfriend. "I love you."

James nuzzled his nose a bit. "I love you too."