Small [Poly Hamilton]

Requested by: the_human_trash

---

Aaron looked around the kitchen, confused as to why all the bowls were missing.

"Where are they?" He mumbled. He checked the dishwasher, but all their bowls were definitely not in there. He stood on his tippy-toes and opened one of the higher cupboards. He was just barely able to look inside and he frowned when he saw all the bowls neatly sitting in front of him.

He tried to grab them but soon realized that even if he did get a decent grip on them, there was a big possibility that they would fall and break. He glanced at the counter and considered jumping up, but he knew how Lafayette got about the counters. No one was to sit on them and absolutely no feet.

He sighed and crossed his arms. "Laf!" He yelled. He stood there and only a few seconds later his lover appeared.

"Oui mon cher?" He asked, grinning a bit.

Aaron eyed him suspiciously. "Can you please get the bowls for me? They're in the top cupboard for some reason."

Lafayette's grin widened and he all-too-happily grabbed the bowls for him.

"Call me if you need anything else." He said, giving Aaron a peck before flouncing off.

A few days later, Aaron was wandering around the apartment looking for one of his favorite books.

"I swear I left it on my bedside table." He said, looking around the small house. He finally spotted it on the top shelf of their bookcase.

"Why is it up there?" He muttered with a frown. His lovers all knew he couldn't reach that shelf and they knew that was his favorite book. His frown deepened before he waved any suspicious thoughts away. He looked around the room, but there was no stable furniture for him to stand on to reach his book.

He let out a huff. "John?" He called. He heard some thumps before John appeared in the doorway to the living room.

"Do you need something babe?" He asked a wide grin spread across his face.

Aaron eyed him. What was up with his boyfriends? He pointed at the bookcase. "Can you please get my book for me?"

John glanced up, and he laughed quietly, so quiet that Aaron nearly missed it. "Sure thing love." He said, trotting over and grabbing the book before handing it to Aaron,

"There ya go." He said. He kissed Aaron's forehead. "Glad I could be of service." He said and walked away.

Only two days later, Aaron was looking around for the remote to the TV.

"This is getting ridiculous!" He said once he found it sitting on the top of the bookcases that surrounded their TV.

"Is there a problem Aaron?" Alexander asked, peeking his head through the doorway.

Aaron scowled. "Some idiot put the TV remote on the top of the bookcase."

Alexander blinked. "Huh. Strange." Then he grinned. "Need me to get it for you?"

Aaron nodded and Alexander walked over and grabbed the remote, before handing it to Aaron.

"Here ya go." He said cheerfully, ignoring Aaron's suspicious stare.

"Thank you."

---

It took less than twenty-four hours for something else to be placed in a high spot.

"How the hell am I supposed to get the toothpaste?" Aaron said irritably.

"Something wrong babe?" Hercules asked, coming up behind him and wrapping his arms around Aaron's waist.

Aaron sighed and leaned into his lover's warm chest. "For the past few days, it seems like everything I need is somewhere high where I can't reach."

Hercules chuckled. "What is it this time?"

"The toothpaste."

Hercules hummed. "I think John was the one who put it there."

Aaron's eyes widened. "Wait, what?"

Hercules was smiling widely. "They think it's cute that you can't reach certain spots and they like it when you ask for their help."

Aaron's eyes twitched and he shook Hercules' arms off before storming away, no doubt to give their lovers a piece of his mind.

---

"You're so mean Hercules!" John whined from his spot on the floor. Hercules gave him an innocent look.

"What're you talking about?" He asked.

Alexander, who was pouting on the couch, glared at him. "John wasn't the one who put the toothpaste up there. You should be punished too!"

"Yeah!" Lafayette chimed in.

Hercules smirked. "Too bad Aaron's doesn't know. Have fun sleeping on the couch for a week!"

"GET BACK HERE YOU DAMN TRAITOR!"