Reflection [Aaron Burr]

Aaron stared at himself in the mirror, a frown on his face. He bit his lip as he played with his chest, trying every way possible to get it to lay flat, trying to make his breasts disappear.

Nothing worked.

No matter how he positioned them, you could still tell he didn't have a man's chest. Tears welled up at he stared at his reflection. With a roar of anger he punched the glass. It cracked, and his knuckles split and began to bleed.

"Why can't I be better?" He whispered, staring at the bloodied glass beneath his fist. "Why was I born this way? What's wrong with me?" He screamed.

Blood trickled down the mirror and his fist. He sobbed, a deep self-hatred filling him, consuming him. Why did he have this body? Why did he think this way? What was wrong with him?

"Stop crying."

Aaron's eyes widened and he looked up. He stared at his reflection, shocked when it opened its mouth to speak.

"Keep your head up." It said. "Ignore it, hide it. Don't let them see how broken you truly are."

It smirked. The image swirled and Aaron flinched when he saw himself standing in a dress, looking like a female, a woman.

"Play your part." It whispered, before disappearing, leaving a broken boy standing in the bathroom.

With shaky hands, Aaron picked up the dress his aunt wanted him to wear.

"Play your part." He whispered.