Mistletoe [Poly Hamilton]

For ultimatetrrash

Sorry for making you sad, child. Enjoy the fluff.

---

"I'm telling you Herc, today is the day." Alexander said, watching the small figure of Aaron Burr walk in.

"Yes Alex. Trust me, I know." Hercules grinned. "You and John have been ranting and raving about finally getting Aaron to join us for weeks now."

"Hey," Alexander said sharply. "You and Laf have been just as enthusiastic."

"Of course!" Lafayette said, waltzing over to them with a glass of beer. "Aaron Burr is quite the catch. I mean, have you seen that body? The gods themselves must've crafted it."

"Oh my god Laf." Hercules said, rolling his eyes with a small smile.

"I have to agree with Laf." John said, walking over and wrapping his arms around the tall Frenchman. "I mean, Aaron Burr is freaking gorgeous."

"Oh trust me," Hercules said. "I'm aware."

"Aaron!" Alexander called, rushing over to the smaller man.

Aaron smiled softly. "Hello Alexander."

"Merry Christmas." Alexander said with a wide grin.

"Merry Christmas to you too."

"Hey Aaron." Charles Lee said, walking up to them. Alexander scowled and nearly hissed like a cat. Aaron however, looked pleased to see the man.

"Hello Charlie." He said. Alexander bristled. Charlie?! Since when were Lee and Aaron besties. His eyes widened when he realized the two were moving away, basically ignoring him. He rushed to catch up, but jumped when a loud whistle suddenly sounded.

"Look at that!" Jefferson yelled, clearly drunk. "Looks like you two gotta KISS!" 

Madison, who was basically holding Jefferson up, sighed. "Thomas, calm down." He said quietly.

"Nope!" Thomas said loudly, popping the 'p'. "Those two" He pointed drunkenly to Lee and Aaron. "Gotta kiss! Rules are rules!"

Kiss! Alexander looked up, eyes widening when he saw that Lee and Aaron were standing under a mistletoe. Lee sighed, before leaning down to kiss Aaron.

Oh hell no! Alexander thought. He rushed forward, basically bodychecking Lee, before kissing Aaron.

Hercules, John and Lafayette who were watching, laughed.

"That's Alexander alright." John said in amusement. "Won't let anyone take what he wants."

Aaron pulled away from the quite... passionate kiss Alexander had given him, looking dazed. Meanwhile, Alexander was smirking and staring smugly at Lee, who just looked mad from being shoved to the ground.

"Better grab a kiss while we can." Hercules mumbled, quickly running over to join them. Aaron, who hadn't moved from the mistletoe, was suddenly pulled into another kiss.

"Mmph!" He squealed, but quickly melted into it when Hercules tugged him close and put an arm around his waist.

John whistled. "That's my man!" He yelled. "Get some!"

Hercules pulled away, looking incredibly satisfied. Not one to be left out, Lafayette was quick to join them and stole Aaron, giving him a french kiss.

Alexander and Hercules were whistling and laughing when they saw Lafayette and Aaron kissing.

"Okay." John said, yanking Aaron into his chest, who stumbled into him with little resistance. "My turn."

He cupped Aaron's chin, waiting for those gorgeous brown eyes to meet his. When they finally did, he swiftly stole a kiss. Aaron kissed back softly and John instantly knew that he would soon become addicted to those lips.

When he pulled away, Aaron looked even more dazed. Because he looked like he was about to fall over, John didn't let him go, instead, he scooped Aaron into his arms, holding him bridal style.

"So Aaron," He said with a wide grin. "In case you couldn't tell, we want you to join our big happy family."

Aaron blinked, before smiling softly. "Sounds wonderful." He said, wrapping his arms around John's neck. He leaned up slightly, kissing John again.

"No fair!" Alexander whined. "It's my turn!"

"Don't worry Alex." Lafayette said. "There will be plenty of time to kiss little Aaron." He winked. "We have all night and more."

Aaron, who heard, flushed red.