Sneaking [Lams]

Alexander sighed, bored out of his mind. He was currently stuck in the library, editing and rediting a paper he'd finished. He let out a heavy sigh, absentmindly tapping the keyboard.

"Alexander would you cut that out?" His boyfriend John Laurens hissed.

"Jooohn I'm booored!!" He whined. John rolled his eyes, setting down his book.

"Well, what d'you wanna do?" He asked. Alexander grinned, before grabbing John and smashing their lips together.

John made a noise of surprise, before leaning into it, quickly taking over the kiss. Alexander let out a small moan, and immediately scrambled into John lap, wrapped his legs around the other man the best he could.

The kiss broke when the two needed air.

"So," John panted, grinning. "This is what you had in mind?"

Alexander didn't reply, only dove down for another kiss.

The sound of the door opening caused Alexander to jerked away. The two held their breathes as someone walked in.

They were in a corner of the library that students went to for a particularly quiet place to study.

Should a student walk over to them, well, it was pretty obvious what they'd been doing, considering their kiss bruised lips and rumpled clothes.

The footsteps retreated and they both sighed in relief.

"Hey, how 'bout we continue this in the dorm?"

John grinned, leaning up slightly to peck his lips.

"Absolutely."