Wall [Hamburr]

Aaron was confused. For some bizarre and unknown reason, Alexander kept pushing him against the wall. Each time he got very close and just when Aaron thought he was going to kiss him, he backed away with an infuriating smirk.

It was very confusing because normally, his boyfriend had to problem kissing him. Mind you, they had never made out against a wall. Surprisingly.

"Hey, Aaron!" Maria called, running up to him with a smile.

"Hey, Maria, what's up?" He asked with a smile of his own.

"I just wanted to ask if you would be able to be my partner for that Science project." She scowled. "Reynolds keeps bugging me to be his and he won't take no for an answer."

"Sure thing," Aaron said.

"Thanks so much!" She said, relieved. "So, do you have any ideas what to do it on?"

"Well-"

"Hey, Aaron."

Aaron blinked. "Hey, Alexand-der-" He stammered and flushed when his boyfriend suddenly pushed him against the wall.

"Alex!" He hissed, face bright red when he remembered Maria was literally right in front of him.

Alexander stared at him with a shit-eating grin. "Something wrong love?" He asked and Aaron could feel his warm breath fan over his face.

"I-I" He spluttered, completely mortified when he heard Maria giggling.

Alexander stared at him for a moment, leaning in a bit. Aaron didn't move though, knowing that his boyfriend wasn't going to do anything.

"Can you please let me go? I have class in a minute-"

His eyes widened and he whimpered a bit when Alexander kissed him. He groaned when Alexander's tongue slipped into his mouth, exploring it.

When he pulled away, Aaron was a flustered mess.

"See you after school babe," Alexander said with a wink before walking away.

Maria was giggling while Aaron just stayed there, wondering what the hell just happened.