Superhero [Hamburr]

Alexander grunted when an enormous ivy vine flew at him, aiming to kill.

"Alex, you need to be more careful!" Aaron yelled.

"Yeah yeah." Alexander grumbled, yelping when another vine nearly stabbed him. He quickly summoned some fire and smacked it away, burning it.

He glanced up and saw his partner preparing a spell.

"Aaron don't you dare-" He shouted but it was too late. Aaron threw his time spell and everything froze. He tried to snarl, but he couldn't move a single muscle. He tried his best to glare as Aaron moved about, capturing all the villains.

Aaron ignored him however and focused on his task. Once all the villains were rounded up, Aaron put them into a police vehicle before walking over to Alexander.

"I'm not sure how long this spell will last," he said, sounding a bit sheepish. "So I'm just gonna grab you and take you back to headquarters."

Alexander tried to say something, but his stupid mouth still wouldn't move. Aaron picked him up and cast a quick flight spell.

Normally Alexander would scream, but since he was still frozen in time, not a single sound escaped his mouth. It was a pretty quick flight and as soon as Alexander touched the ground, he was unfrozen.

"Oh thank god." He gurgled. It was always strange talking after being frozen in time. He spun around, stumbling a bit, but he glared at Aaron.

"Whatever you thinking using that spell?" He shouted.

Aaron flinched. "I'm fine Alexander." He said stiffly.

"No you're not. I can see you trembling."

Aaron pursed his lips and looked away, putting his hands together to hide the way they shook.

"Babe..." Alexander sighed and walked over, taking his boyfriend's hands and squeezing them.

"I'm alright Alexander." Aaron said quietly. His eyes widened and he yelled when Alexander suddenly picked him up.

"Alex! I can walk you know."

Alexander gave him a kiss on the cheek. "You can't fool me. I know if you'd taken another step you would've collapsed. Performing a flight spell and a time spell so close after each other is exhausting, even I know that."

"It shouldn't be this tough on me." Aaron mumbled, crossing his arms.

"You might be able to perform magic, but you're still human." Alexander said. "Let's go back to our room. Then I can treat you."

Aaron blushed and smacked Alexander's head when he wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.