Bites [Burrens]

John sighed as he poured himself a glass of tomato juice. His thirst was increasing with every passing day and while he knew that the tomato juice helped, it was only a matter of time before he lost himself to his thirst and went out for a hunt.

"It's probably best I hunt tomorrow." He muttered before gulping down the juice.

"John?"

John tensed at the sound of his roommate's voice.

"Aaron? Why are you up?" He asked.

Aaron crossed his arms and quirked a brow. "I could be asking you the same thing."

John turned around and was about to speak, but the words died in his throat.

"Fuck." He whispered. Why did Aaron have to chose such a low neckline for his pajama shirt?

Aaron frowned at him and tilted his head, exposing his neck even more. John felt his mouth water at the sight of the smooth brown skin.

His throat itched and his thirst grew worse. Before he knew what he was doing, he stalked over to Aaron and shoved him again the wall.

Aaron squeaked with surprise. "J-John, what're you d-doing?"

His eyes widened in shock and a moan escaped his lips when John sank his teeth into his beautiful neck.

Aaron groaned as the sharp teeth broke skin, hungrily lapping up his blood.

"J-John..." he moaned, hands clutching his roommate's shoulders.

John removed his teeth and was surprise to see how lustful Aaron looked. He was slightly slumped against the wall, his eyes half-lidded and burning with desire.

John licked his lips, savoring the addicting taste of Aaron's blood. His blood was one of the best he'd ever tasted.

It was then that John noticed Aaron was staring at him, looking like he was expecting something. His eyes widened and he smirked slightly.

He leaned down and bit Aaron again, causing his roommate to whimper.

John didn't take a lot of blood this time, he didn't want the man to pass out. Once he got his fill, he gently sucked on the wound, a smirk playing on his lips when he realized it was going to bruise.

"Do you like this?" He whispered. Aaron's face flushed, but he nodded.

John pecked him on the lips before picking him up bridal style.

"J-John?" Aaron said, sounding a bit nervous.

"Let's continue this in the bedroom, shall we?"