Abuse [Poly Hamilton]

Alexander watched with worried eyes as Aaron talked on the phone looking visibly upset. He watched as Aaron did a couple of gestures, before flinching and lowering his head.

"That didn't look good." He mumbled as Aaron rushed out.

John, who had also been watching, nodded. "I hope he'll be okay."

Alexander scowled, clenching his hands. "Knowing Lee, I doubt it."

"We need to do something," Hercules said. "I hate seeing Aaron hurt."

"Is there any way we can make Lee back off?" Lafayette asked.

Alexander thought for a moment. "Maybe, but I think first, we need to get Aaron out of that house."

---

Knock, Knock, Knock

"Lee!" Alexander shouted, banging on the door. "Open up!"

The door swung to reveal a scowling Lee. "The hell do you want?"

"Lee," Hercules said. "We're not here for you."

Lee arched a brow and spluttered in protest when the squad pushed pass him.

"Aaron?" John called, looking around.

"He's out." Lee scowled, shoving Hercules out of the way. "Now all of you, get the hell out of my house!"

"We're not leaving without Aaron," Alexander said, crossing his arms. "Tell us where he is."

"Why the hell should I?"

Lafayette glared at him. "We know you've been hurting him."

Lee bristled and glared at them. "I have not." He denied.

Alexander stared at him with narrow eyes. "We've seen the bruises, Lee. Not to mention Aaron never hangs out with anyone besides you! He never had a problem with us before. It's obvious to anyone who looks that you're being abusive."

"Excuse me!" Lee cried.

"Aaron!" John suddenly called out. Everyone turned to the voice and rushed after John.

"Aaron." Alexander gasped, rushing to the figure huddled on the floor, sobbing quietly.

"Aaron..." Lafayette quickly went to Aaron's side. "Mon cher," He whispered, tugging lightly at the hands that covered Aaron's face. "Please, let us see."

Aaron shook his head and curled in tighter around himself.

John turned to Lee, furious. "What did you do to him?" He screamed and Aaron flinched violently.

"John!" Lafayette snapped. "Calm down." Gently, he picked Aaron up, cradling the sobbing man to his chest. He glared at Lee. "We must leave."

John was still furious, but he went to Lafayette's side. Hercules and Alexander did the same, all blocking Lee away from Aaron.

"You'll pay for this." Alexander spat once they were out the door. "You can count on it."

---

Once they were in the safety of the squad's apartment, Lafayette tried to coax Aaron's hand away from his face.

"Mon coeur," He said softly, gently massaging Aaron's wrists. "Will you please let us see your face?"

Aaron sniffled and curled up more.

"Please Aaron," Hercules begged,

There was a moment of silence before Aaron slow dropped his hands. It was harder to tell because of his darker skin, but they could see the beginning of a black eye. His lip was also split and blood was slowly dripping down.

Lafayette bit his own lip at the sight. Red hot anger flashed through him at the thought that Lee had had the nerve to strike innocent Aaron.

"Alexandre," He said quietly, a hand on Aaron's face. "Please go get some towels and a wet cloth?"

Alexander stared at him for a minute, before nodding and leaving, dragging John with him.

Hercules came over and grabbed Aaron's hand, squeezing it gently.

"We're here for you Aaron." He said quietly, placing a soft kiss on Aaron's exposed shoulder. "We won't let Lee lay another finger on you."

Aaron trembled, tears spilling out of his eyes. He sniffled, nodded and wiped some tears away. Lafayette smiled, before leaning up and pecking his lips softly, not minding the blood.

"We care for you, Aaron." He said, nearly giggling at the shocked expression on Aaron's face. "We'll protect you. We'll keep you safe."

With trembling lips, Aaron smiled.