Comeback [OT7]

Aaron held Alexander's hand tightly as they walked down the street. They were on their way to meet with the rest of their lovers.

"Say to Molly in Hell!" A bystander shouted, pointedly glaring at their joined hands.

"Why would Molly be in Hell? She's just a dog!" Alexander yelled back.

The bystander blinked and stared at Alexander blankly.

Aaron giggled and pecked Alexander's cheek.

"Come on love," he murmured. He could tell Alexander was gearing up for an argument. "We can't be late."

Alexander relaxed slightly.

They ignored the obviously homophobic person and continued on their way to the cafe they were meeting everyone at.

"Aaron! Alex, over here!"

Aaron and Alexander grinned at the sight of their  boyfriend John waving to them with a bright grin.

"Hello." Aaron said, sliding in the bench and cuddling close to Thomas.

"Morning love." Thomas said, kissing the top of his head.

James reached over and squeezed his hand in greeting while Lafayette blew exaggerated kisses. Hercules nodded to him while John gave him a bright grin.

"Say," Hercules said, looking over at Alexander. "Whats got you in a pissy mood?"

Alexander scowled. "Jsut another homophobic asshole."

"You should've seen his comeback though." Aaron said. "It was actually quite good."

Thomas gasped dramatically. "Alexander? Having a good comeback? Never thought I'd see the day."

Alexander pouted at him and stuck his tongue out.

"So, what was the comeback?" Lafayette asked.

Aaron smiled. "The person said: 'Say hi to Molly in Hell' and Alexander said: 'Why would Molly be in Hell? She's just a dog'. The person's expression was pretty hilarious."

Aaron giggled while John snorted.

"That actually wasn't terrible. Good job Alex." He said, slapping Alexander on the back.

"Can't believe he actually thought of that on the fly." Thomas said shaking his head in disbelief.

While his partners praise the comeback, Alexander wisely kept it to himself that he'd read the same comeback in a book.