Playboy [Burrmads]

James watched as Aaron Burr walked through the crowd, smiling and flirting. He clenched his hand and took a long swing of his beer.

"You alright James?" Thomas asked.

"Fine," James grumbled. Thomas arched a brow, before following his gaze.

"Wait, are you sulking cause of Burr?" He asked, half joking. When he saw James scowl his eyes widened and he burst out laughing. "Oh my god, it's actually that?"

James' scowl deepened. "Shut up." He grumbled, grabbing his beer and drinking some more.

"Just go talk to him, James," Thomas said, bumping their shoulders together.

James snorted. "He doesn't even know I exist Thomas."

"Come on, what've you got to lose?"

"Um, my reputation and dignity?"

"Pfft, those things don't matter," Thomas said. He turned in Aaron's direction and took a deep breath.

James' eyes widened. "Thomas don't you dare-"

"Hey, Aaron!" He bellowed.

James watched with horror as Aaron looked from the young man he'd been, engaging, with and made his way over to the two. James gulped and quickly looked away when he noticed that Aaron's acquaintance has unbuttoned part of his shirt, revealing smooth, soft looking skin that was covered with some sweat from dancing.

"You better have a good reason for calling me over Thomas. I was in the middle of getting laid." Aaron said, leaning against the bar, his entire posture screaming ready and willing.

Thomas gave him a shit-eating grin. "You can have anyone in this bar, easy. Don't play victim." He gestured to James. "I wanted to introduce you to my friend."

Aaron looked over at James and smirked slightly, his eyes taking in his body. "Aaron Burr." He said, offering his hand.

James shook it, a blush covering his face. He'd never been more thankful for the dim atmosphere of the club. "James Madison. We have Psychology together."

Aaron blinked. "Really? I would've thought I'd notice you."

James' blush darkened. "I uh, I s-sit in the back..."

Aaron hummed and nodded.

"Anyways," Thomas said clapping his hands together. "I'll leave you to it."

"Oh, Thomas?" Aaron said, looking at him with a smirk. "I saw Hamilton a few minutes ago. Looked like he was headed to the bathrooms." He winked and Thomas' face turned bright red.

"I uh, thanks. Bye!" He said before rushing off.

Aaron chuckled and James melted inside at the sound.

"So James, what brings you here?" Aaron asked.

"What'd you mean by that?"

Aaron gestured to his outfit. "You don't strike me as the type to go to clubs."

James glanced down at his large sweater and faded jeans. "I guess not." He racked his brain for an excuse. He couldn't exactly just say he'd come here because he heard Aaron was going to be there. "Thomas dragged me here." He said. It was a plausible lie. "Said I was too copped up in our dorm."

Aaron nodded before flagging down the bartender and ordering a drink. "You know, I don't think you'll want to go there tonight."

James eyed him. "How come?"

With a large smirk, Aaron pointed behind him. James looked and grimaced slightly when he saw Thomas making out with Hamilton.

"I see your point." He said, looking away. There as something unsettling about seeing his sort of enemy and best friend making out.

His eyes widened and he blushed when Aaron put a delicate hand on his bicep and leaned in close. "Wanna head back to my place?" He said lowly into his ear.

James looked at the slightly shorter man. In a surge of confidence, he cupped Aaron's chin and pulled him closer until their lips were just barely touching.

"I'd love to."