Firecrackers [Poly Hamilton]

Aaron stared at his four boyfriends with crossed arms and an unimpressed look.

"No." He said flatly. "Absolutely not."

"But Aaarooooon!" Alexander whined, clutching he firecrackers to his chest. "It's July fourth!"

"Come on Little Aaron." Lafayette said, dumping a bunch of firecrackers into a small cart. "Alexander has a point! July fourth is a time to celebrate!"

"And the way to celebrate is with firecrackers!" John added.

Aaron scowled. "Give me one good reason why I should trust you four with firecrackers."

"Lighten up a little Aaron," Hercules said, walking up behind him and resting his head on top of Aaron's. "It's better just to let 'em do what they want."

Aaron leaned into him, grumbling. "I just don't want them to hurt themselves." He mumbled, pouting a bit.

Hercules chuckled. "They'll be fine Aaron." He murmured, leaning down to nuzzle Aaron's neck in comfort. "We'll make sure they'll be okay."

Aaron sighed and relented. They bought a cart full of firecrackers and headed home.

---

Thankfully no one ended up getting hurt and watching the firecrackers explode in the sky was beautiful.

They did however, end up getting a noise complaint the next day.