Eliminate [Hamburr]

Alexander was helpless. Helplessly in love. He couldn't help it. Aaron Burr had captured his heart the moment he walked into the classroom. He was just so perfect. Sure he was quiet and didn't seem to think very highly of Alexander, but that was besides the point. Alexander was determined to win his heart. But there was one problem.

That problem's name was Jonathan Bellamy.

He was always around Aaron, never left him alone! Alexander hated him. He was constantly stealing Aaron's attention and whenever Alexander thought he'd finally managed to impressed the beauty, Bellamy got in the way.

A growl escaped Alexander's lips as he watched Bellamy knock on Aaron's dorm room door. Jealousy and red hot anger flashed through him, causing him to practically snarl. It quickly faded however when he caught sight of Aaron.

Today he was wearing light blue jeans and a skin tight purple T-shirt. Alexander drank in every bit of Aaron's flesh that he could catch sight of. He couldn't appreciate it for very long however, because Bellamy and Aaron started walking in his direction.

He turned around and dashed into a room, peeking out from behind the door to watch the two walk past, chatting away. Jealousy burned through him, white and hot. He grit his teeth when Bellamy opened the door for Aaron, who smiled in response. That smile should only be for Alexander goddammit!

He continued to follow them, hiding among the crowd of students. He'd become well practiced in the art of protecting his loved ones. It wasn't stalking, he was protecting Aaron from any potential threats! Like Bellamy for example.

His eyes widened and he snarled when Bellamy put an arm around Aaron, leaning in close and pointing something out. Alexander barely contained himself, but managed not to draw attention, which in of itself was impressive for him.

He continued to follow them all the way to a cafe where he sat a few tables back, pulling out his laptop to make it seem like he had a reason to be there. However he continually peeked over the top of it to stare at the two. Bellamy was starting to get much to handsy with his Aaron and Alexander didn't like that. Bellamy was becoming a threat.

The only thing left to do was eliminate him from the competition.

---

After Bellamy and Aaron went separate ways, Alexander made sure Aaron got home safely, before going after Bellamy to execute his plan. Luckily for him, Bellamy lived in the same dorm building as Alexander, so it was quite easy for him to plan out his... unfortunate suicide.

Alexander first went back to his dorm to plan everything out. The first thing he had to do was knock out the building's security cameras. He did that old trick where he put a picture as the video instead. This way, no one would be able to suspect Alexander of anything.

Once that was done, he grabbed his backpack and stuffed it with some rope. Grinning to himself, he then went over to Bellamy's dorm.

"Alexander? What are you doing here?" Bellamy asked when he answered his door.

Alexander smiled, pretending to look embarrassed. "I'm having some difficulty with some of my law work and was hoping you could help me?"

Bellamy raised an eyebrow. "Why would you come to me for help but not Aaron?"

"Aaron's dorm is further away, plus you're just as knowledgeable as him." Alexander nearly gagged at his own words, but managed to keep the smile plastered to his face.

Bellamy didn't look fully convinced, but let Alexander in. A big mistake on his part. When the door shut, Alexander was very tempted to just jump the man, but decided to wait a few minutes. Bellamy led him to his room where his desk and stuff was while Alexander looked around for a good place to do the deed.

He grinned when he saw that Bellamy had shut his curtains. Good. No chance of a witness now.

"So," Bellamy said, plopping down on his bed. "what'd you need help with?"

"You've got a nice room." Alexander commented, ignoring the question.

"Um... Thanks?"

Alexander walked behind Bellamy, pretending to observe his bookcase. "These books look pretty cool. You don't mind if I look at them?"

"Uh, go ahead." Bellamy said, sounding terribly confused. Alexander watched out of the corner of his eye and as soon as Bellamy looked the other way, he slung his backpack off his shoulders and it hit the ground. Quietly, he took out the rope, already tied in a noose.

He turned back to Bellamy, who was oblivious as ever and grinned maliciously.

Showtime.

---

Bellamy was found the next morning by Aaron, who'd screamed in horror. Alexander, who was waiting for the moment his love found out, raced out of his dorm to comfort the poor boy. He went to Bellamy's dorm and ran in, pretending to be scared.

"What happened? I heard a scream- Oh my god." He said, pretending to be shocked at the sight of Bellamy's limp body. Aaron fell to his knees in shock.

"Aaron," He said gently.

"A-Alexander! H-He's dead!" Aaron sobbed. Alexander dropped to his knees and pulled Aaron into a hug, whispering comforting words into his ears, offering his condolences even though he could care less about the so called tragedy.

The paramedics arrived soon after and took Bellamy's body away.

"Do you wanna stay with me?" Alexander asked Aaron softly, who was still crying into his chest. Wordlessly, Aaron nodded. Alexander made his way to his dorm, Aaron clinging on to him.

He spent the whole day taking care of his love, bringing him soup, making sure he got rest and of course, being a shoulder for him to cry on.

"I-I never even noticed!" Aaron stammered to him at one point. "I-I thought h-he'd gotten better! I-I should have s-seen the s-signs."

Alexander had immediately comforted him, telling him that it wasn't his fault and that what happened happened. He told him that Bellamy wouldn't want him to grieve over him forever and that he should move on.

He added that as long as he never forgot then Bellamy would live on in his memory. It physically hurt Alexander to say that, but it seemed to help Aaron which was really all he cared about.

---

It took Aaron a long time to heal after Bellamy's death, he even went through a stage of depression, but Alexander was always there to comfort and help him through it all. It didn't take long for Aaron to grow very fond of Alexander and it only took him a year of waiting before his love fell for him.

Alexander couldn't be happier.

He hasn't had to kill anyone again yet, but time will tell. But for now, Aaron was finally officially his and he intended to cherish and love Aaron until the day they died.

No matter the cost.