Carnival [Hamburr]

Requested by: LuanaDaLioness

---

Alexander watched with narrow eyes as his boyfriend and his friend went to a food stand to buy a caramel apple. He growled lowly when Aaron accepted the apple his friend Jonathan Bellamy gave him with a wide, joyful smile.

Jealousy, anger and possessiveness built up inside Alexander. He didn't like that Bellamy could make Aaron smile like. Only Alexander should be able to!

"Alexander, do you want a bite?" Aaron offered with a smile once they returned to him. Alexander's expression immediately brightened at the sight of Aaron's smile.

"Sure." He said, before taking a bite of the apple. He licked his lips to get rid of the caramel that was surrounding them before standing up. 

"So, what do you guys wanna do know?" Jonathan asked, standing a bit too close to Aaron for Alexander's liking. He tugged his boyfriend close and wrapped an arm around him, nuzzling him a bit.

"Uh, I dunno." He muttered, taking in Aaron's sweet scent. "What rides have we not gone on?"

Aaron shrugged, leaning into Alexander a bit as he took another bite of his apple. "I'm not sure," he said. "But I don't want to go on a roller coaster or anything like that." His nose wrinkled cutely. "I can't go on those types of rides with a full stomach."

"Hmmm..." Alexander scanned the carnival, before his eyes landed on a tunnel of love. "How about that?" He said.

Aaron followed his gaze and flushed. "A-A love tunnel?"

Alexander shrugged. "Yeah, it's just a boat ride. Shouldn't be hard on your stomach."

"You two should go." Jonathan encouraged, a smile on his face. "I can wait on the other side."

Aaron bit his lip, blushing and looking uncertain.

Alexander grinned down at him, nipping gently at his ear.

"It'll be nice and dark in there," he murmured. "And we'll be all alone."

Aaron's face was completely red now, but he nodded.

"O-Okay."

---

Aaron sat down next to Alexander, clinging to his arm. As the boat started to move forward, Alexander shot a slight smirk at Bellamy, who was standing above them, waving. Once they entered the tunnel, he felt Aaron tense up.

"Something wrong babe?" He asked quietly. Aaron shuffled a bit closer.

"I uh, I don't really like being in enclosed spaces like this." He muttered.

Alexander's eyes widened a fraction, before cupping Aaron's face. He smiled down at his cute boyfriend.

"Then let me distract you."

Bonus:

When their boat was out of the tunnel, Aaron was blushing furiously and was covered in new love bites. Alexander meanwhile, had his arm tucked around his small boyfriend possessively and had a smug grin on his face.